GA's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA's

We need to have GA matches set by BR parameters. Match Teams in BR Brackets. I hate stomping the same players over and over and hate being feed to people stomping me over and over. The enjoyable fights are the ones that take some time and not over in 30 seconds.

Right now im seeing teams with a combined 270k to 300k br fighting some teams that are lucky to be say 200k total br. This is far from even being a fair match for anyone. We need to have brackets for this matching process.

If this were football it would be like pee wee league vs the NFL at times and thats pretty stupid.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Just make them so evenly matched that it takes 2 minutes per battle.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just needs to be a little more fair for everyone. if they cant do BR brackets then if someone has beaten you dont keep rematching them over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by QQamore View Post
        We need to have GA matches set by BR parameters. Match Teams in BR Brackets. I hate stomping the same players over and over and hate being feed to people stomping me over and over. The enjoyable fights are the ones that take some time and not over in 30 seconds.

Right now im seeing teams with a combined 270k to 300k br fighting some teams that are lucky to be say 200k total br. This is far from even being a fair match for anyone. We need to have brackets for this matching process.

If this were football it would be like pee wee league vs the NFL at times and thats pretty stupid.
        Just a question, which team would you think will win: a team with 3 players with 30k BR each vs a team with 1 player 70k player and 2 players with 10k? Let that sink in a bit
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

FFS work on your toon instead of suggesting this! This has been suggest nth times, if you don't want being stomped then why not make your toons stronger?

"The enjoyable fights are the ones that take some time" - So you want GA to take 1 hour or more to finish the 30 attempts? It is already time consuming and you want it to take longer? Our team gets 1 hit by players 30 levels above us, do why cry about it here in forums? No! We just deal with it. And now you want GA be matched by BR? Why should players who have worked on their toons be punished by matching them with same BR, higher level players? Like our team average BR is 43k to 47k at level 45-50 then we should be matched to level 60s same br? And freakin' level 60s don't need to cast their skill, they only need their HS. So after this players made their toons strong for their level, as a reward they will only get 5 insigs each coz they are matched against same br much higher level toons. How is it fair?
          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

He just want easy game for him with out any work

Comment

Rofl, I dont want an easy game. My team probably wins 90% of the GA's we do. I think there is a much better way to do them, I dont enjoy seeing other teams die in the first wave of atks. We usually finish 30 attempts in under 30 minutes currently.

Comment

Working...
              X