Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Proposal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal

Now you just need a gender card to sell lol

Originally posted by bummer View Post
    Now you just need a gender card to sell lol
    Then people will ask for a class change card (One time only). This will never end xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Gender and class are 2 different things. Sometimes u pick the wrong gender, or just want to switch .... I think this is a good idea. Has no problems with it as far as I'm concerned. A whole lot easier than changing class. Maybe you are a guy and are tired of looking at your boy toon all day and want to watch a girl toon
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

or maybe your hormones finally calms down after a while and you can finally take the char that represents your true gender

Comment

I feel this isn't necessary though one day you might just want to change gender so you buy the card. Still I can't see any support in this.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
            I feel this isn't necessary though one day you might just want to change gender so you buy the card. Still I can't see any support in this.
            why not?most of the female char on my servers are boys because "they like women". And some of them got over it and they now want to be boys without creating a new char. It shouldn't be hard to add such a card and I am sure there are a lot of clients who would buy it Why not support something that many players would like?

Comment

Working...
            X