Purge rune gone wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i believe the chaosrune is working as intended. the debuff says something like "can't tell enemies from friends" and that's exactly what it does. the debuff causes any skill that targets a friend or enemy (or the whole group of friends/enemies) to hit either of them. this doesnt apply to skills and runes that are used on yourself only, like agoran shield, reverse damage or brutality/heal/rage runes
    Chaos works on all skills of every other class - makes no sense on having it simply not work on 2 skills exclusive to knights. Also, if one is disoriented and can't discern friend from foe, what's to stop a knight from throwing these buffs on foes? (works on mages, lol)

Comment

I purged a knight's agoran shield with no issue.

My purge is level 1.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
        Chaos works on all skills of every other class - makes no sense on having it simply not work on 2 skills exclusive to knights. Also, if one is disoriented and can't discern friend from foe, what's to stop a knight from throwing these buffs on foes? (works on mages, lol)
        well the knight can't buff other people with those skills so i guess it makes (at least some) sense that it wont work on them. maybe it's unfair cause knights are the only class with such skills but i still believe it's intended to work like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          well the knight can't buff other people with those skills so i guess it makes (at least some) sense that it wont work on them. maybe it's unfair cause knights are the only class with such skills but i still believe it's intended to work like this.
          Well, technically, you can also argue when a mage is alone and uses a heal or suntoria, that obviously the skill is intended for self-only.

Comment

Working...
          X