Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Purge rune gone wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i believe the chaosrune is working as intended. the debuff says something like "can't tell enemies from friends" and that's exactly what it does. the debuff causes any skill that targets a friend or enemy (or the whole group of friends/enemies) to hit either of them. this doesnt apply to skills and runes that are used on yourself only, like agoran shield, reverse damage or brutality/heal/rage runes
    Chaos works on all skills of every other class - makes no sense on having it simply not work on 2 skills exclusive to knights. Also, if one is disoriented and can't discern friend from foe, what's to stop a knight from throwing these buffs on foes? (works on mages, lol)

Comment

I purged a knight's agoran shield with no issue.

My purge is level 1.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
        Chaos works on all skills of every other class - makes no sense on having it simply not work on 2 skills exclusive to knights. Also, if one is disoriented and can't discern friend from foe, what's to stop a knight from throwing these buffs on foes? (works on mages, lol)
        well the knight can't buff other people with those skills so i guess it makes (at least some) sense that it wont work on them. maybe it's unfair cause knights are the only class with such skills but i still believe it's intended to work like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          well the knight can't buff other people with those skills so i guess it makes (at least some) sense that it wont work on them. maybe it's unfair cause knights are the only class with such skills but i still believe it's intended to work like this.
          Well, technically, you can also argue when a mage is alone and uses a heal or suntoria, that obviously the skill is intended for self-only.

Comment

Working...
          X