Paladin vs Gryphon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin vs Gryphon

So, I'm about to hit 29, and I just got my bonus for clearing the map at Murken Forest, and I'm torn...

I've been having shortages of Daru more than any other resource. Should I use the 200k I just received to buff up my paladins (currently lvl 25), or save up the points for when I hit 30 later today and level up Gryphons instead?

I was planning on just sticking with the paladins, but with this bulk of Daru I could bring the gryphons up pretty quickly.

Any advice?

It really depends on play style when it comes to this. But PvP wise Gryphons are leaps and bounds ahead of Paladins. They do not have as much defense but their increased HP and Attack + the ability to Stun ( on a chance) makes them much more valuable. When it comes to Campaign I find any pet that compliments your build works well. Gryphons help with the annoying Crypts since they have Higher attacks. While paladins could last longer giving you more time to deal damage. So... PvP= Gryphons. Campaign/Wilds= Whatever works best with your style. Sorry if it doesn't help much .
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Did you pour a TON of Daru into leveling your Paladins? Are they on par for your level? If so, save up for Knights and ignore Gryphons. Otherwise, Gryphons are pretty good.

Comment

You dont need to Ask. Paladin is level 20, Gryphons are level 30. have a lot of ATTACK, physical attack, a HIGH physical and magical defense...
        I stayed with Hunters Lv.25 until get Gryphons at Lv.30, so i had +600k DARU.. and upgraded instant to Lv.30! I win 90% of Duels.. just coz the griphons Tank power, counting he have a skill that Stun enemy for 1 turn... welll... No questions about it!
        IGN: WezzyBahamut
        Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
        Class: Warrior
        Guild: Genesis

Comment

I suggest Paladin to level 20, Gryphon to level 30, always plant some daru and a kyanite in your farm to help build up stores.

I am now level 39 and I still win most PVP even if my enemies have low level Knights or high level Gryph. It's annoying when the gryphon always die as it gets expensive, but I'd rather have stronger knights later on. I'm not sure how much you would save skipping Paladin all together, probably not much. I would not suggest trying to skip Gryphon all together since it takes a while to get to level 40. My experience is that saving up and planing ahead will always help more. (think socketing rods and keys as well)

Comment

Go with gryphons, but don't level them past 35. Some people say to stop at 30 but if you fight other people with high-level gryphons they beat up your gryphons fast. If you're strong enough, don't go past 30. You'll need tons of daru for knights later. I saved up enough to level them all the way to... 28. Looooooots of daru lol

Comment

without trying to offend anyone I have not heard 1 even moderately good response:
              i'm only a 22 day old player but i'm ranked 8th in server 5 (kabam server)- everyone ahead of me is HUGE balen player- all people ahead of me spent $150+ (only 22 days into server)
              GET GRYPHENS! lev 15 gryphs can probably protect u better than like any level of pallies, i'm about to get level 39 knights (cost 800k daru just for the 1 level) DO NOT SAVE FOR KNIGHTS FROM YOUR CURRENT LEVEL *as someone reccomended* (until 37-38 depending on how fast you level up)- I saved at 36 I think but I was getting 1-2 levels per day
              I only got gryphs to 36- around 34-36 is good spot to stop and save for knights (only knight up if you are mage, maybe archer?)- recommend angels for all but mage

in other words even lower level of the next tier of troops can wipe the floor with troops the you obtain earlier in the game so ALWAYS move to new troops when possible
              HOPE THAT HELPS!

Comment

Just use your paladins. You only have 10 more levels until you're level 40 and then you can spend all your Daru on Angels/Knights. Level up your paladins until there about 32-35 and then save up the Daru.

Comment

Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
                  Go with gryphons, but don't level them past 35. Some people say to stop at 30 but if you fight other people with high-level gryphons they beat up your gryphons fast. If you're strong enough, don't go past 30. You'll need tons of daru for knights later. I saved up enough to level them all the way to... 28. Looooooots of daru lol
                  Not to mention the amount for templars and warlocks
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: 2 Edena Village
                  Class: Mage
                  Name: Mary Magdalene
                  Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,
                  swimming with the pigeons,
                  See my world is Different.