Campaign adjustments/ other fixes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign adjustments/ other fixes

Hi everyone, i really like this game so far. but here are some (really) annoying things that bother me, a lot.

- please fix campaign quests so you dont have to do same map 2-3 times just to finish one quest (Bretheran abyss - Guardian Helmets quest, and some otehrs too so far). We get 100 stamina a day, and its kinda stupid if we have to spend 40 or 60 of it to finish one quest.

- make campaign use less stamina, 20 stam per 5 min campaigns... not fun. stam burns just too fast and in like 25 mins youre out of stamina. Maybe make it 10 stam per instance?

- fix world chat spam, its really annoying and kills any possible socialization inside the game. If i say something in guild chat, in 30 secs its gone because 15 people hit lvl 11 , and someone got some stuff from guild quests. I dont care about either one, so let us disable system chat ?

- fix guild chat symbols limit. I can understand why would you limit world chat, so gold spammers cant use it all the time, but limiting guild chat makes no sense. Msgs are too short and nobody like it this way.

- make white/green gear sell for more cash, because as it is now, lvl 38 white gear sells for like 600g... 99% people dont even bother picking it up, Its totally useless, in every meaning of that word. People dont use that gear, and it sells for peanuts.
    You might as well get rid of white/green gear alltogether, nobody would notice.

Thats all so far, really good job on making this game, which is, at least at lower lvls, really fun and so far.

So what exactly would you do with the stamina if you had more? The XP gain is negligible and the loot in singleplayerdungeons is not even worth picking up..

Comment

Originally posted by Ashgoz View Post
      So what exactly would you do with the stamina if you had more? The XP gain is negligible and the loot in singleplayerdungeons is not even worth picking up..
      I want more stamina xD what would you do with more stamina? hmm maybe we could progress a bit faster, actually finish my campaign quests that day, and get new ones?

You put it like having more stamina would be a bad thing, care to explain what makes you think more stamina would hurt anyone?

=(o;O)=
      Last edited by JimmyHumuHumu; 08-26-2012, 01:24 PM. Reason: optional xD

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
        I want more stamina xD what would you do with more stamina? hmm maybe we could progress a bit faster, actually finish my campaign quests that day, and get new ones?

You put it like having more stamina would be a bad thing, care to explain what makes you think more stamina would hurt anyone?

=(o;O)=
        It's not needed that is all, you don't need extra stamina to do all the quests.

Comment

For the gathering quests you don't need to use stamina so generally only do a new zone with it once then if you can do those quests when you have no stamina left.

Comment

Working...
          X