• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Max out lancers lol.
    Was gona say, great idea to troll ppl.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Maxing angels seems not entirely worthless.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
        I've been working on ranking up other troops, personally - situational benefits having both - only problem is transferring enlightenments between them will always result in lost daru. Hoping we can get enlightenment benefits from multiple troops eventually. Paladins, Gryphons, Angels, Warlocks - those are all on my "to-do" list for maxing out.
        haha i had the same idea. who knows maybe at lvl 80 some older troops get one of their stat higher than the lvl 50s so we can use them for enlightenment. but i really doubt it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          haha i had the same idea. who knows maybe at lvl 80 some older troops get one of their stat higher than the lvl 50s so we can use them for enlightenment. but i really doubt it :P
          Well... each of the ones I mentioned have potential for utility that others do not - excluding warlocks. Paladins have a chance to slow (can be handy in necro); gryphons have a chance to stun (can be handy in pvp); Angels have a chance to heal. And it stands to reason that they could get significant stat boosts at certain levels - Templars and Warlocks do; albeit, I'm not expecting them to come out with stats to rival temps/locks, but I'd like to see if they might be able to sustain a single AoE at least.

Comment

Working...
          X