i dought this will get any attention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dought this will get any attention

I would love to see some kind of trade section for player to player make it cost gold dura vouchers kyrite something that every play gets cause all I have been seeing is the plays that pay for balens get stuff and a lot of times they don't need and all they can do is sell it for gold when other ppl could use it but is just what I think how about everyone else
    yes should have
    61.29%
    no would be unfair
    17.74%
    maybe but limited items
    12.90%
    don't care
    8.06%

I sincerely hope they do not add any form of trade. You think its bad now, wait till you see people with 4-5 mule accounts farming anything they can to send to their main account. It will happen no matter what people say, it happens in every other game with trade.

Comment

Originally posted by dreadlordjim View Post
      I sincerely hope they do not add any form of trade. You think its bad now, wait till you see people with 4-5 mule accounts farming anything they can to send to their main account. It will happen no matter what people say, it happens in every other game with trade.
      you think people who are farming pve set 60 legend will lvl 4-5 accto 65+ and make them good to go for nm to get the stones and transfer?

Comment

well certain items are bound anyway so they cant just send unlimited resources and like dread said once you get to higher levels it will be highly inefficient to use an alt in this way as you must level the alt aswell to get certain resources. also there definitely will be trading eventually. Idk when but chinese servers have it and that is the whole point of the bound/unbound labels on items

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          you think people who are farming pve set 60 legend will lvl 4-5 accto 65+ and make them good to go for nm to get the stones and transfer?
          No... but 10 low level accounts farming soul crystals, crypt keys, gems, crystaloids to synth up, crypt tokens,
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I hope not, there's enough rampant cheating as-is, lets not have more.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              No... but 10 low level accounts farming soul crystals, crypt keys, gems, crystaloids to synth up, crypt tokens,
              This won't happen lol. No one would bother wasting time and 90% of the stuff you get that are worth anything are bound. Most crypt keys are bound all the socket rods you get outside the shop are bound. The loids/legs are probably the only thing that may be of concern but that is a good thing. Loids are a pain in the *** to get so having abundance of them will actually help the player in the long-run. Lastly, all mmos have some sorta of trade system? is this your very first mmo you played? To everyone who says they do not want the trade system. Is this your very first mmo you have played? Do you know how a in game economy works?

It isn't as bad as you all think it is. Most of the time there arn't tons of accts farming gear to sell. The only thing annoying about the trade system in games are gold seller bots. Which can not be prevented but R2 can make it extremely hard for them to do so. By setting multiple limitations. Those will not stop bot sellers but it will make it hard enough that you won't be seeing as many. Not to mention the fear you all have about multiple accts will be hard as well. If limits are placed. Also if the Chinese version are able to have an auction house with out any problem at all. Then why do you think it be really bad here? Something tells me this is your very first online game you played so you really do not know how the economies work and that is alright.

Some or all these limitations im going list will show you how hard it is to make multiple farming accts and for gold sellers to play.

-level limit of say 40+ to use the trade system/auction house(This will eliminate most players from making multiple farming accts since it be tedious to keep doing so. Only hard core no-life players will be doing that.)

-Limit the amount of items you can place in the action house/trade system( by limiting the amount of items you are able to sell. It prevents people from splurging the market with tons of items. Thus won't have a major effect on the economy.)

-Friendship lvl of 4+ to use the market(By having the friendship limit set up to that high it will also prevent players from making tons of accts. Couple that with the level limit of 40+ I doubt many people would be farming as you say.)

-Make limitations to how many times you can trade on the same IP address. (By limiting the amount of times you trade to yourself it will cut a load of farmers down to farm gear for themselves at least.)

-There is plenty of more ways I can list but this is enough for now to get the gist of how they can make it so it won't be totally broken.

Bottom line is the people who are not in favor of this system are most likely one of these two statements.

-Never played an mmo before with a market. So they are not familiar how the market works in games.

-Do not want to feel inferior or jealous of others who were able to gather there gear slightly faster than they did. Thus, do not want this system because of pride issues. I find this one to be really silly but I guess thats how the world is. Just too prideful. They fear that there hard work has gone to waste because a lowbie was able to gather there 50 or 60 leg gear slightly faster than they did.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                thank you for having common sense enough to understand what I meant Ginger. some of these others seriously make me facepalm.

Comment

This won't happen lol. No one would bother wasting time and 90% of the stuff you get that are worth anything are bound. Most crypt keys are bound all the socket rods you get outside the shop are bound. The loids/legs are probably the only thing that may be of concern but that is a good thing. Loids are a pain in the *** to get so having abundance of them will actually help the player in the long-run. Lastly, all mmos have some sorta of trade system? is this your very first mmo you played? To everyone who says they do not want the trade system. Is this your very first mmo you have played? Do you know how a in game economy works?
                  You're probably the one that hasn't played MMO's enough to understand that if there's a way to get a tiny advantage, people will do it.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

bottom line people who are in favor of this system are most likely 1 of these 2 statements.

1. Someone who plans on abusing the system for either RL gains or in game gains
                    2. someone who has never played another online game with a market system, and as such have never seen the abuses that arise because of the market.

Comment

Abuses in the market always happens in any game. However, if you actually read my post you will understand if the right limitations and a careful watch on the market can actually make it not so bad. Look at world of warcraft with there auction house. Sure they have gold botters there just like any mmo but it's extremely hard to abuse. If there been abuses most of the time the people who abuse are banned. Take a free mmo for another example Dragon Nest hosted by Nexon. They have a auction house as well which runs really well. They most definitely have gold botters too but the economy is still running very good there. You won't have a perfect market in game or in real life. There always are those bad people that tend to ruin things for everyone else. However, you shouldn't jeopardize everyone else's game play just bc you are scared of some exploits that may happen. Stop being afraid of the "what ifs" and "what coulds" and learn to adjust to the system. Trust me you all complain about how expensive this game is if we get the real money auction house that the Chinese version has this expensive game won't be as expensive anymore. T

he main reason why things cost so much. why most events revolve around balens, and why it's extremely long to get any set gear done in this game. Is because this game is meant for the auction house. These 6+month set gear is meant to be that long since you were suppose to farm+buy from the auction house to complete it. Again take a look at the Chinese server if they are able to have the system then we should be able to as well. So stop being so paranoid about the "what ifs" and stop with the pride issues going on just bc someone can get there stuff a bit faster than you and actually look at the facts here. yes it can be abused just like anything else in this game but why should we make everyone else who wouldn't abuse the system suffer? If you are so paranoid about this then maybe you should stop playing video games especially this one. Since I guarentee you people are already "abusing" this game with farming honor and selling accounts and what not.

Comment

first off, i'm really not worried about someone else getting things before me, being a casher means i get stuff relatively fast. The "what ifs" you refer to are not actually what ifs at all, they are facts that are going to happen. You act like this game has the same resources and manpower to watch the market at all times. The fact is it's not even close. I honestly enjoy being able to sit in all chat and not have a message pop up every 10 seconds from a bot account trying to sell gold. I enjoy that if i so choose i can delay my leveling as long as i wish and gather things the normal way.
                        Stop comparing our version with the Chinese version. They are essentially different games with ours actually being a more difficult one simply due to the fact that unless you cash you are going to have to wait. Not to mention that granting people another method of getting to the top faster will only hasten the inevitable demise of the game unless they start pumping out more material just as fast.
                        They don't have the resources or manpower to make this game as fast paced as certain others. They are busy enough trying to regulate the hundreds of servers they moronically created (and dont do very well as it is).

Comment

first off, i'm really not worried about someone else getting things before me, being a casher means i get stuff relatively fast. The "what ifs" you refer to are not actually what ifs at all, they are facts that are going to happen. You act like this game has the same resources and manpower to watch the market at all times. The fact is it's not even close. I honestly enjoy being able to sit in all chat and not have a message pop up every 10 seconds from a bot account trying to sell gold. I enjoy that if i so choose i can delay my leveling as long as i wish and gather things the normal way.
                          Stop comparing our version with the Chinese version. They are essentially different games with ours actually being a more difficult one simply due to the fact that unless you cash you are going to have to wait. Not to mention that granting people another method of getting to the top faster will only hasten the inevitable demise of the game unless they start pumping out more material just as fast.
                          They don't have the resources or manpower to make this game as fast paced as certain others. They are busy enough trying to regulate the hundreds of servers they moronically created (and dont do very well as it is).
                          So you will quit the game if the market comes in here then? Reason is bc we are still on the "soon" said from storm himself of when the market will come out. So we are still in the "soon" area. So it probably will come in game just not for awhile. Also yes i can compare this game to the Chinese version lol. 99.99% of everything in the game has copy/paste from the Chinese version. I believe only the auction house and other little insignificant things haven't crossed over yet but as I already stated the AH is still in the "soon" area. Lastly, how does players who started to build up faster bring this game to it's demsis? You just sound selfish when you say that since you really don't want people to catch up to your power with out cashing. You are too much at the "top" of the game already that if some non cashers ends up catching up to you be all upset. This market will infact better the game overall. The main reasons why you don't want it isn't bc of these exploits. You are just using that as an excuse.

The main reason is bc you don't want non cashers to catch up to your power bc you paid for it and they didn't. It's a pride issue that you really should get over by now. Also how do you know R2 won't regulate the market if it comes out? What makes you make assumptions like that? If r2 isn't dumb they will implement restrictions and limitations on the AH if it ever comes out. If a lot of these limitations or restrictions are hard to get pass by or make it troublesome to do so. You will hardly see any bot sellers around. Runescape is another example of a free to play game that has a market and doing just fine. Seriously, you really need to play some games more. Market isn't so bad you just make it sound like it's going ruin this game which it isn't. It may ruin YOUR game if you make it that way bc of selfishness and pride issues but it will better the game over all in the long-run.

Anyways, the auction system won't be coming for some time if at all. It's still in the "soon" aspect and i believe the reason why it hasn't released yet is personally R2 is just greedy and wants to milk what they can first before releasing it. They claim it has "bugs" in it or something that needs fixing but that doesn't make any sense. Supposedly in 2.0 update the skycity has the auction house so who knows if it's coming then.

Comment

Auction house has a bottom/minimum price for putting an auction. It's all balens, so even if anyone has 100 alts to farm the items, they are still subjects to their wallets depth. I don't see problem with this, it doesn't change the fact stable is still the quickest and cheapest way (yes it's expensive, but cheapest compared to anything else) to buy stats than anyone can come up farming (long time) and buying to max their stats.

The whole trading point was not for alts, rather mainly for non-cashers to close gaps between, otherwise the game is doomed to stay separate class between cashers and non-cashers teams. Only one conclusion from that is a dead server. Let the wealth spread and you'll see growth.

Edit: Like Oxy said, only unbound items can be put for auction, this is the norm for markets in any mmorpg games. Everything you get from altar and shops are bound so you can't sell those just rolling guild wheel everyday, those items need to be grinded the hard way from dungeons. Try running/growing 4 toons at same time and be strong enough for dungeon, see how impossible it is.
                            Last edited by laba-laba; 09-11-2013, 09:45 PM.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I know people who have more than 4 over lvl 60 alts and are waiting for the AH in order to abuse it
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                              X