All loots are useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All loots are useless

I'm just wondering of all games that I tried only wartune give me a useless loot not even once I got a useful loot and why is that
    Last edited by K.U.S.H.; 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM.

it looks useles to you...

Comment

yes it looks useless all my gears are from crypt tokens or insignia's

Comment

i have a feeling that you are on a pvp set..

try shooting for a pve set and tell us that those "useless" loot/drops are really useless.

Comment

in most games you hunt bosses in the wild that have more chance that 1 at 1k to drop smth "legendary"

Comment

well iti true that in other games you have a lot of weapons to choose from and comes in different forms (set items/unique items/legendary items and so on), lots that you have to find not to buy. While here you can recycle/sell all the lots with the eyes closed except for the mpd. In this game you have little choice until lvl 59 (between pvm and pvp sets) after which you have no other choices , just lvl 60 and 70 sets everybody.so once you have the lvl 60 set you can sell again everything with your eyes closed in (60-69), and after 70 again as well, while in other games you always look at the new item's stats that drops to see if its better.As for the trinkets again no choice, just the ones from the crypt shop.
            So yes, I agree with you

Comment

useless is when you are a mage and you get a pve piece for a knight from a card draw in a dungeon run..
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

useless is when you are a mage and you get a pve piece for a knight from a card draw in a dungeon run..

*eeeh.. not really that useless.. you can always turn it to gold or refine crystals or just stash it somewhere where light doesnt shine
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I got my pvp and finishing my legend 60 set before CW.. but I farm it with keys and buy stones on guild shop and for the broken gears its a luck I also buy them by tokens so all is useless except for stone drop at summoner

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                    I got my pvp and finishing my legend 60 set before CW.. but I farm it with keys and buy stones on guild shop and for the broken gears its a luck I also buy them by tokens so all is useless except for stone drop at summoner
                    so pve set is useless?if it is useeles why going for it?if dont like game just quit

Comment

im talking about the loot on the game not the overall you dumb ***!! think before you speak.. :P
                      you can't even speak in straight English so why dare to react if your not involved hahahaha
                      Last edited by K.U.S.H.; 09-11-2013, 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
                        im talking about the loot on the game not the overall you dumb ***!! think before you speak.. :P
                        you can't even speak in straight English so why dare to react if your not involved hahahaha
                        you sayd loot is useless...that means pve set is too

Comment

zeref you really misunderstood it...read my previous post to understand what he meant

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                            zeref you really misunderstood it...read my previous post to understand what he meant
                            oh right

Comment

Working...
                            X