Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

One Time server change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Time server change

    I think every player should be allowed to change their server at least once. I know this could cause problems but it is solvable. Allow players to change their server once without the possibility of changing back is useful because a lot of players don't know what server to choose when they start and only realize later that they aren't on the right one. This would be a great option for them.

  • #2
    Originally posted by huurdady View Post
    I think every player should be allowed to change their server at least once. I know this could cause problems but it is solvable. Allow players to change their server once without the possibility of changing back is useful because a lot of players don't know what server to choose when they start and only realize later that they aren't on the right one. This would be a great option for them.
    Make it same as the skills reset...1 time free before level 25.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

    Comment


    • #3
      As opposed to doing any research beforehand, or quitting that server early in the game and switching once they realize it's the wrong server for their schedule...

      Sounds more like a suggestion to let high-powered players on dead servers jump into and dominate a newer server. But it's okay, because they can only do it once, right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        Make it same as the skills reset...1 time free before level 25.
        I like that...except make it "one time ONLY" before level 25. "One time free" suggests more server changes are buyable, or that it can be bought after level 25. Level 25 is more than enough time to realize "This server doesn't work with my schedule."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          I like that...except make it "one time ONLY" before level 25. "One time free" suggests more server changes are buyable, or that it can be bought after level 25. Level 25 is more than enough time to realize "This server doesn't work with my schedule."

          Yes, that's what I meant, I time ONLY...thanks
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

          Comment


          • #6
            You can change server as many times as you want.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment

            Working...
            X