Multiplayer Dungeons - Hall of Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Dungeons - Hall of Heroes

Just a quick suggestion, I think a limit of 5 attempts per day regardless of what dungeon is quite limited and it would be better suited if it was 5 attempts per dungeon

I think it would make the game a little less limited and people would enjoy playing multiplayer more.
    ♥ Shermie ♥

Lol... You see, each Multiplayer dungeons the team get +/- 60k XP (The graveyard) and super rare Drops.. If the limit be higher.. i see imbalance.. You can do DG ilimited to fun with friends, but with rewards just 5 times.. i think VIP players could have +3 chances or something like that.

MOE MOE, KYUN~!
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Comment

Super rare drops? Not really, that's entirely luck based.
      How would it be imbalanced if everyone would have it? If only VIPs had it then yes, the game would be imbalanced as it would have an unfair advantage over regular players.

People enjoy playing mulitplayer, more so than campaign.
      ♥ Shermie ♥

Comment

Hmm... I do agree on both points. I think vip should get something a little extra, but more attempts would be quite imbalanced. I do agree with the fact that the game needs more party, friend, or guild interactions. The only time I ever get to play with my friends is the 1 hour window for the arena, and the 5 runs a day. 5 runs that I cant always do with my friends due to us living in different time zones

Comment

Originally posted by pumpprodigy View Post
          I do agree with the fact that the game needs more party, friend, or guild interactions.
          Exactly this Multiplayer Dungeon and the 1 hour arena is the only party based things currently...the game really needs more, or needs to make more options avaliable for current things. More so, maybe tweak campaign a little and make it avaliable to invite 1 friend or something...I don't know if it's just me but campaign is a real drag and I dislike doing it :P
          ♥ Shermie ♥

Comment

So, why to be vip? we need some advantage.. imbalance if "ilimited/infinity" chances of enter in DG's... but a small advantage is fair...

Just look the "rare" drops before enter in the Dungeons, it's really rare and usefull itens.. Sadly i just got the bow for archer and helmet for knight! Why the Auction isnt implanted yet? ;(
            And have other 'miscellaneous' itens that are dropped in DG, like Crystaloid to craft the set lv.30. ><"

Well, good luck! xD
            Last edited by wexall; 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM.
            IGN: WezzyBahamut
            Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
            Class: Warrior
            Guild: Genesis

Comment

Don't get me wrong, VIP should have advantages but advantages over those kind of things is a bit too unfair.
              The chances of actually getting an item you need is very low, and considering we don't even have the marketplace up to trade yet i'd say it' would be good.
              Plenty of times i've got mage and knight items and haven't been able to do anything with them other than sell or recycle.
              As I said, completely luck based that's why I don't think you should base it all off loot ^^
              ♥ Shermie ♥

Comment

There was a game I played a while back whos name I wont name that did something special for there VIPs that rotated once every week. One week they got 2 choices on the cards at the end of a dungeon while another week there xp bonus was upped to 100% up from 50%.

The vip button says vip get special quests but I have yet to become one to see what said quests are.

Comment

I also wanted to add a few things to this thread.

1) I find the dungeons long and boring. Monsters don't do enough damage and takes long to kill. Perhaps buff up their damage but reduce their overall hp.

2) If 1st suggestion isn't good, then at least implement an AFK option for the battle. I find myself falling asleep in battle most of the time because it's so easy and takes so
                  long to finish each battle.

3) I see this occurred a lot of times - After killing the 2nd to last boss, the loot would drop but not everyone has a chance to loot it (due to lag or whatever reason) and they miss out on the loot because someone in the party rushed to the last boss and started the fight. It would be nice to change it so that not everyone gets dragged into battle if one person rushed to the fight, especially at the last boss.

4) We should be able to combine our skills, or at least our specials if its too much with every skills, and perform a stronger combined special. Both special attacks should be performed within the same turn or 1 turn of each other. And if you wanted to add some extra spice to it, add a QTE so that both players must press the keys correctly or the combined special attack won't work.
                  ~MIA

Comment

non vip 4/4 dungeon battles & vip 5/5 battles or non vip 5/5 & vip 6/6 just saying, though it's fine as it is.

there is a guild war option and the battle grounds should come soon, so you should be able to get more interactive with your friends, eventually

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                      I also wanted to add a few things to this thread.

3) I see this occurred a lot of times - After killing the 2nd to last boss, the loot would drop but not everyone has a chance to loot it (due to lag or whatever reason) and they miss out on the loot because someone in the party rushed to the last boss and started the fight. It would be nice to change it so that not everyone gets dragged into battle if one person rushed to the fight, especially at the last boss.

4) We should be able to combine our skills, or at least our specials if its too much with every skills, and perform a stronger combined special. Both special attacks should be performed within the same turn or 1 turn of each other. And if you wanted to add some extra spice to it, add a QTE so that both players must press the keys correctly or the combined special attack won't work.
                      Completely agree to this, lots of people complain about their connection being slow and making it lag so they're unable to pick loot up whilest people go ahead.

Combo would be pretty nice, I know there's a combo system in game but it doesn't really add to the game much...as far as I see it just your damage numbers :P

Looking forward to the battlegrounds and guild wars, but since it still hasn't been implemented it's still a lacking game in terms of being an MMO
                      ♥ Shermie ♥

Comment

i love this idea but unfortunately this idea will just make the game boring since there is nothing interesting since everyone will just keep farming and grinding in dungeons
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

agree on point number 2..some player just rush ahead w/o thinking there's other on his/her party..

Comment

dungeons for the first few times are ok. after a few days they become extremely boring (esp knowing how just last boss can drop something good). Its not that mobs are too hard, they are just too.. boring. Tons of hp, they do no dmg (i dont think i have ever died in mp dungeon in my 34 lvls), it just takes ages to kill them.

Long time to kill normal mobs, coupled with no challenge whatsoever, and no chance to get decent loot, makes me feel asleep doing mp runs - and thats not how it should be :P

Comment

Item mall spenders already got enough advantage as it is. They got access to two p.atk/m.atk jewelry which noone can beat through the game until lv40 purple ones, which is a loooong path.

Comment

Working...
                              X