• Please after event remove Kyanite Bost system

not true Br sick...... i like wartune n i don"t like kyanite system

Originally posted by R219389046 View Post
    why isn`t true br? i worked for it

Comment

it is true br....we worked for academy uppgrade and kyanite

Comment

I hate it, its like Holy Seal something people now HAVE to do just to not fall behind. Doesnt really give any advantage now since everyone spins to 200% so those that were stronger then you are still stronger those that were weaker are still weaker but you still have to do it... hate systems like that, its cheap unoriginal and lazy. there are many other ways to give higher level players something to do with extra ky

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
          I hate it, its like Holy Seal something people now HAVE to do just to not fall behind. Doesnt really give any advantage now since everyone spins to 200% so those that were stronger then you are still stronger those that were weaker are still weaker but you still have to do it... hate systems like that, its cheap unoriginal and lazy. there are many other ways to give higher level players something to do with extra ky
          many strong people didnt uppgrade academy...they just cashed alot and didnt care about academy alot so it gives advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            not everyone is stronger with this feature, there were few who didn't cared about academy

Comment

If every1 has it, pain for the stronger, difference between 65-70 is bigger than 70-75, the stronger you are; the worse it is.

Comment

It actually helps people to do better early game, now the chances for people to actually complete lvl 100 catacombs at lvl 45 are higher

Comment

Bad for the few who were ahead on the server and could do NM runs
                  Now people who struggled with Normal lvl 70 dungeon can do Nightmare lvl 70

Academy blessing needs a 1 click spinall option

Comment

It won't be removed. Learn to deal with it and stop the crying over it. It's a free thing for everyone. It helps a lot for non cashers and cashers. Learn to deal or if you really hate it then quit the game.

Comment

Stop crying people, it won't be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Stop crying people, it won't be removed.
                        let them in peace ... i can`t find a good comedy show right now .. i want some fun when i eat.

Comment

Originally posted by R219389046 View Post
                          you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!

Comment

Okay but make an infinite soul crystal event, I still need a bunch of kya to upgrade my academy to my level =\
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                            X