This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Update

I took a look around the forum but I have not seen any info related to the battleground system you guys are working on. I notice that the entry message pops up for 8pm server time to join as well as the new crafting option at the blacksmith, but nobody seems to know anything just yet.

Looking for a GM, Admin, Dev, or whoever has the go-ahead to talk about this to give us players an update.
    We have a very nice community so far and plenty of us will be more then willing to help test any bugs it may have to keep this amazing game going strong

battle ground 1: lv30-39

battle ground 2: lv40-49 or40+

Comment

Are you saying its already in the game? where do you enter it then? Not one person in the game seems to know, and the way its opining and closing withing moments of each other make it unlikely that its in the game yet.

If I am mistaken please post how to enter here then as there are a few hundred players who would like to know.
      Thanks

Comment

nope, I think he's just suggesting how the battlegrounds should be :P

As far as I can tell, it's not in the game yet, as it doesn't show up under the daily stuff and no icons shine at the top of the screen like for everything else.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

if you look at the initial FAQ's and guides posted on the site there is supposedly a button you would use to enter the battlegrounds but I think that may have been in alpha / beta stage. I may be mistaken.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
            if you look at the initial FAQ's and guides posted on the site there is supposedly a button you would use to enter the battlegrounds but I think that may have been in alpha / beta stage. I may be mistaken.
            I did hear something about that from someone, so I guess he was in the beta. Well its good to have a reply. I will keep telling people its not in the game yet until its added in.

Can I assume when its added in it will be under the patch notes button?

Comment

Working...
            X