Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between 60 and 70 Jewels description

Sent a ticket for this today to get clarification, below is what I asked

Hi, for the Lv 70 Kings Judgement Jewel, the jewel's passive for the Archlord's Command Set says "Crit damage received reduced by -10%, not applied when battling players".

But for the Lv 60 Elven Jewel, the jewel's passive for the Void Demon Armor Set just says "Crit damage received reduced by -10%."

The difference is that the Lv 60 Jewel description does not say "not applied when battling players".

So my question is for you to clarify if the 60 Jewel has an omission in its description, or does the Lv 60 Jewel passive work in PvP where as the Lv 70 Jewel passive does not work in PvP?

Please explain, Thank You

From what I know the trinkets were never suppose to be for pvp only pve. I can't really tell though so someone needs to clarify this. It could be that the trinktes before lvl 70 was a typo and they forgot to put the not applied when battling players, or it can be the lvl 70 trinket is a typo and that last line isn't suppose to be there.

Comment

What I got from R2 is below

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
      Dear player the level 70 Jewels work only when you fight monsters , and the level 60 Jewels work in PvP and Monsters. We hope this was clear and we helped you to solve your issue.

Thank you!
      The R2Games Team

Comment

ohh so it wasn't a typo. But its kinda unfair, why wouldn't the lvl 70 work against players as well?Anyway ty for posting their response here

Comment

I don't trust whoever responded, they probably have no clue as well and just read the tooltip. I think none of them work vs players.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by maxvain View Post
            What I got from R2 is below

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
            Dear player the level 70 Jewels work only when you fight monsters , and the level 60 Jewels work in PvP and Monsters. We hope this was clear and we helped you to solve your issue.

Thank you!
            The R2Games Team
            so if we want pvp items take lv 60 jew and for pvm lv 70
            easy

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              I don't trust whoever responded, they probably have no clue as well and just read the tooltip. I think none of them work vs players.
              i think so too...what makes me wonder is if the -critchance astral works. i hear most archers use it for cw so does it make a noticable difference?

Comment

Working...
              X