Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any Advice how to slow down leveling?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Advice how to slow down leveling?

Hiya I am a lvl 20+ archer and everyday or so I level up about 1 level. Any advice how to slow down so that I can let my academy skills and guild skills catch up to my level? Thanks

PS I only play around 2 hours a day after dinner before bed. Maybe 1 hr before school if time permits
    Last edited by LadyGwen; 09-13-2013, 06:13 AM. Reason: forgot to add in stuff

Not doing quests, not doing campaigns, catacombs and any exp related events.
    Want to file a ticket? Click .
    Please read the rules: &

Comment

Don't do bounty quests. Or check out the thread on slow leveling in the beginner's guides.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Check out this thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)

Comment

as on what i did with my toon, i just lvl up fast enough until i reached lvl 50. you will have this option call "Talent" and to level that up, it will cost you your exp (and gold ofc). so, do enjoy being 50 forever, if you want....XD

i did it like that because at lvl 50 you already a stable player. you can gain gold/exp/kyanite/daru and so on a bit faster than lvl 20, so you can enjoy all those 'catching up' process a bit better...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
            as on what i did with my toon, i just lvl up fast enough until i reached lvl 50. you will have this option call "Talent" and to level that up, it will cost you your exp (and gold ofc). so, do enjoy being 50 forever, if you want....XD

i did it like that because at lvl 50 you already a stable player. you can gain gold/exp/kyanite/daru and so on a bit faster than lvl 20, so you can enjoy all those 'catching up' process a bit better...
            And wait for the people complaining about being spanked in bg/arena coz their br only 20k at 50s and blame players of 40k-50k br of same level range.
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

If you're playing on an old server there's no point in trying to level fast, you will never catch up. You can slow down by avoiding everything that grants exp, however that will also cut your rewards quite significantly. Gems are especially hard to come by without doing catacombs, so that is the last thing you want to cut off.

Don't worry about academy too much, it will catch up eventually as your leveling slows down. Besides, below 30 there's no point in slowing down as you don't get anything valuable from it anyway. 35 is like the earliest you can begin to consider it.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                And wait for the people complaining about being spanked in bg/arena coz their br only 20k at 50s and blame players of 40k-50k br of same level range.
                well, that is depending on the person itself. if theyw ant to get stronger on early lvl, they can start leveling slow earlier than that. that is just my way to do it. i didnt say that i would recommend it, but at the same time it is not wrong either...

peace...

Comment

Working...
                X