Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balens = wartunes money
    Purchased something with balens = customer
    If I have a free coupon to mcdonald's for a burger, I'm a customer.
    How I get my balens doesn't matter (unless it's an illegal hack, which it isn't, obviously)
    Where I work to get my balens doesn't factor into this. I bought something with balens that is ABSOLUTELY Useless to my class. I did not request a refund, merely an exchange. I don't see things in the arena/crypt shop for things for archers and knights, why should I see them in the balens shop? Anyways, the point is moot.
    I'm not a lawyer but I assure you that your case does not fall under consumer protection in any way, so R2 has no obligations to you.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      I'm not a lawyer but I assure you that your case does not fall under consumer protection in any way, so R2 has no obligations to you.
      doing free offers for balens will make someone a customer - they're justifying the "sponsorship" payment those companies give r2. so... basically, player is earning r2 money, in which case I'd certainly consider that a customer. BUT... as it was already made clear, R2 doesn't handle any possible item-exchanges/compensations - those are all done by devs. Devs don't work for r2. Even if r2 is obligated to keep its customers happy, this subject of this matter falls beyond their jurisdiction.

Comment

If we take it as a legal matter, then B4nsh33 would not receive anything better, since the accounts legally belong to R2Games.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          this is not about obligations, its about customer service quality. Companies/stores that solves certain problems without being forced by law has a better custom service which will attract more customers. For example if you buy a pack of cigarettes in a store then figure out that you bought the wrong ones because your wife for example doesn't smoke those kinds anymore, they are not forced to replace it by law, but if they do you will talk about it with other people and that will attract more people. Solving problems that you are not forced by law to solve = free good advertisement.

So I agree with Banshee

Comment

i remembered playing R2 CS on 2011, on xmass event, the boss dropped a F gender suit, mine is a Male char..
            so i sent a tix, took em like 5mins, and they exchange the drop to M gender..
            n i said to myself back then.. wow that was damn fast, nice customer service..

now? meh.. copy paste reply.. nice progress R2

Comment

Working...
            X