Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Got Facebook

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• griff12
    started a topic Got Facebook

Got Facebook

Ok, so how do i complete this. i liked it, but how do you connect your facebook to the wartunes.r2games.com site?

• mushirmillion
    replied
    Originally posted by kyrotep View Post
    Had the same issue and the above quote is correct. Go on FB, unlike the wartune page, then go into the game and hit the like icon for FB. The quest only recognizes you liking the game if you use the in-game icon and you have yet to like the game on FB.
    You don't actually need to go on Facebook. Once you click "Like us on Facebook" icon and a pop-up appears. Just hover your mouse to the check mark, a x will replace it and just click that then like Wartune again.

Leave a comment:

• kyrotep
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You need to unlike the page, and then re-like the page then.
    Had the same issue and the above quote is correct. Go on FB, unlike the wartune page, then go into the game and hit the like icon for FB. The quest only recognizes you liking the game if you use the in-game icon and you have yet to like the game on FB.

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    .. try other browser or different computer

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You need to unlike the page, and then re-like the page then.

Leave a comment:

• griff12
    replied
    i did that, and it pops up like "oh you liked it" but the quest doesnt complete.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Use the in-game "Like us on Facebook" icon for the game to recognize you liking the page.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X