Forgotten Catacomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Catacomb

Discard the 'super extreme and maybe almost impossible' chances for the basic ring & jewellery gear to drop. Instead, try to increase the chances for the Lucky stones to drop. I bet that would be better...
    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 09-14-2013, 04:26 AM.

Since when does Forgotten Catacombs drop Legendary gear?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i saw it here: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Forgotten_Catacombs

so it is not true at all?

Comment

Catacombs drops level 50 jewels or rings i believe, but nothing legendary :s
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

cata drops lvl 20,30,40,50,60 rings/jewls not sure about 70 but it doesnt drop them legend

Comment

proably OP means lvl 40, 50 basic jewels and rings which can be made legendary. They do drop but very rare.

Comment

i do mean the BASIC thingy....but that is just a pure hope....no one will be lucky to get it, like the lvl 6-7 gem in vip wheel....so better make it all the way with the lucky stone (or maybe crypt token itself or basic gem)...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
                i do mean the BASIC thingy....but that is just a pure hope....no one will be lucky to get it, like the lvl 6-7 gem in vip wheel....so better make it all the way with the lucky stone (or maybe crypt token itself or basic gem)...
                many people got 40/50 rings/jewls whike 60 only one i think and it wasnt for hiss class LOL so the chances arent like lvl 6-7 gems in vip wheel

Comment

Working...
                X