lvl 2 wings question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 2 wings question

Is it worth to make a level 2 wings for its cost?

Define worth? You can't compare money to in-game benefits without any frame of reference.
    Compared to other ways to invest in your character, it is less important than for example socketing rods, but still better than many other things.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-14-2013, 09:34 AM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Define worth? You can't compare money to in-game benefits without any frame of reference.
      Compared to other ways to invest in your character, it is less important than for example socketing rods, but still better than many other things.
      lol ... socketing rods you get for free and more easy than making vids for wings.

Comment

what i mean is lvl 1 wing sure worth for its cost

Comment

what cost? 1400 balens? once a month ? 62 k free wing? 5 fashion core (free ) and you get lvl 2?

Comment

lol ... socketing rods you get for free and more easy than making vids for wings.
            Author didn't mention free balens anywhere..
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

1400 for the br will give on lvl 1 good i think,but if i make it lvl 2 do you think the additional br is worth for the 1400 cost

Comment

Originally posted by R222029878 View Post
                1400 for the br will give on lvl 1 good i think,but if i make it lvl 2 do you think the additional br is worth for the 1400 cost
                This question is subjective, for someone with a salary of 3k+ $ per/month is worthy, for a person with 200$ / month its not

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                  This question is subjective, for someone with a salary of 3k+ $ per/month is worthy, for a person with 200$ / month its not
                  i pressented both ways... free vs money. you must work for both

Comment

Buy v1,run spire and colect 5 cores, u get v2
                    Or get 62k br and apollo wings,like me, synth and u have v2 (ofc i dont get this wings jet, w8 for event end and reward)

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X