Leaving in tanks, problem for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving in tanks, problem for you?

As the title says, ppl leaving in tank before ppl can get kills results in lack of placement runes, is there any others having problems with this? recently there have been a lot more 4 vs 1 pairings, where the 1 leaves after seeing that.

Do you also have a problem with this?

yeah i used to have this problem too
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's gotten to the point where if I think the enemy is going to quit, I have to quit before they do even though my team is winning.

Tank wars really need to be fixed.

Comment

Guys are doing it on our server daily now just leaving and messing up everyones box drops.

Comment

do it after 1st bg, seems to be less ppl dropping, however, I do know some ppl leave if they are going to lose, screwing over the rest of us.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

It happened once and it's annoying cause of less runestones.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              It happened once and it's annoying cause of less runestones.
              Yeah, waiting a few min after taking the time to create a team, only to get a lot of runestones removed from your rewards.. it really sucks.. hope this gets changed in the future:/, so that u atleast get like 5-10 each if opponent team quits.

Comment

happens to us every second day. we got tired of this and started to exploit the system too by queueing with a 5th alt char at the same time, hoping we get him as enemy. this or you just go alone and rejoin until you are on the winner side like everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  happens to us every second day. we got tired of this and started to exploit the system too by queueing with a 5th alt char at the same time, hoping we get him as enemy. this or you just go alone and rejoin until you are on the winner side like everyone else does.
                  I'm definitely not like everyone else. I take my loss if I'm losing.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

So why embrace defeat when you can get another shot?

Comment

Yes it happening far too frequently "daily", those players deliberately leaving need some sort of penalising for screwing players over who actually wish to participate in tank wars properly.

Comment

Add another factor to the reward
                        1) time spent in TB +
                        2) number of TB jioned -

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Yeah, waiting a few min after taking the time to create a team, only to get a lot of runestones removed from your rewards.. it really sucks.. hope this gets changed in the future:/, so that u atleast get like 5-10 each if opponent team quits.
                          I have a fixed team and we get the winning ones, but not the boxes if the others leaves too soon, which means about half the runestones. NEEDS A FIX ASAP.
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

Comment

happened again on another guildmate.

Seems like at least 2~3 guild teams gets this every day... and none of them have gotten the rank reward.

Comment

yup this happened to us the other day.
                              we formed a group and went in and the guy in the enemy team left even before I could move.
                              two of my teammates get diamond pack and the other two (one is me ) got one rune stone as ranking rewards.
                              not happy at all
                              :o Bacon FTW :o
                              Kabam s1- Mage
                              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                              X