faster improoving mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster improoving mage

hey guys, i'm dannydj from s215 the citadel server,and i now have a very hard time improoving my mage since my only spent in the game is between 18-30$/ month including the monthly vip.. atm i'm at lvl 64and @54k br, knight crusader rank and aimming for the 50 leg set since the lvl 60 it's a pain to get.. my setup it's 55 pvp set, fully socketed with lvl 5/6 gems (matk,mdef.hp), leg 50 jewels and rings fully socketed with lvl 5/6 gems (matk, mdef,pdef,hp) , red matk lvl 6 astral, wd lvl 5, hp lvl 5, red pdef lvl 4, red mdef lvl 4 and godess blessing lvl 5.. looking for some tips on how to proceed with my char.. thx

in place of hp put block its more useful,do troops matk enlighten cant think of anything else right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
      hey guys, i'm dannydj from s215 the citadel server,and i now have a very hard time improoving my mage since my only spent in the game is between 18-30$/ month including the monthly vip.. atm i'm at lvl 64and @54k br, knight crusader rank and aimming for the 50 leg set since the lvl 60 it's a pain to get.. my setup it's 55 pvp set, fully socketed with lvl 5/6 gems (matk,mdef.hp), leg 50 jewels and rings fully socketed with lvl 5/6 gems (matk, mdef,pdef,hp) , red matk lvl 6 astral, wd lvl 5, hp lvl 5, red pdef lvl 4, red mdef lvl 4 and godess blessing lvl 5.. looking for some tips on how to proceed with my char.. thx
      Change this hp astro to block...
      If u have some v4 loids go for 50 set, if not try find pve mage and pve archer + 60k br knight and farm moon nm, in this time make higher rank cos kc is good on...54 barket?
      Idk,max gs, max runes max what u can

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

half way through lvl 50 set, just missing 300 loids. i have everything else.. and gs are at max , troops enl is lvl 5 matk

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
          half way through lvl 50 set, just missing 300 loids. i have everything else.. and gs are at max , troops enl is lvl 5 matk
          So go for 50 set helps u a lot with farming 60 pve

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

get a crit astral with a determination for wb. upgrade your astrals. get the hurricane mount. always something to do on wartune
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

change hp astral with block, upgrade the rest of the reds to lvl 5, and the oranges to lvl 6-7.After this I think you are prepared for lvl 65 nm 1st boss in case you have a lot of keys for the roaming
              Last edited by R218901250; 09-16-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X