two suggestions to help make people happier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two suggestions to help make people happier

First thing that would help is more than just seven days of rewards.... i don't care if you restart it every time but more than seven days would be extremely placicating to many players both free and vip.

secondly vouchers... i think it would be wonderful if you could turn in vouchers at a rate of ten or fifteen vouchers for a guild contribution point.

Thank you for making a great game and i hope you have a great day

I agree

From Boyd

Comment

+1 (agreed)

I mean, even if you do 7 days of bigger rewards then recurring daily smaller rewards, that would be nice.

Comment

To tell the truth I really would like to get VIP, however, the game offers only Paypal option for that, and that is no good, as not everyone can use it. It would be great it it would be possible to use Moneybookers for this. It would bring way more players, I know, as I discussed it with a lot of players and they have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa616 View Post
          To tell the truth I really would like to get VIP, however, the game offers only Paypal option for that, and that is no good, as not everyone can use it. It would be great it it would be possible to use Moneybookers for this. It would bring way more players, I know, as I discussed it with a lot of players and they have the same problem.
          Already Adressed that issue here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....P-Improvements
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hate the second one cause then those who have a massive 2k and above will use vouchers for contri instead of working hard and getting gold and spend it for the guild if such idea gets implemented then u can say free guild contri

the first idea i agree to 1 point but its not needed as far as i know
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              hate the second one cause then those who have a massive 2k and above will use vouchers for contri instead of working hard and getting gold and spend it for the guild if such idea gets implemented then u can say free guild contri

you need a guild for guild skills which are soooooo Good considering their price
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

wow u managed to hit the breaking point but it should help the low levels to get guild skills or spin in guild blessings right ?
                although knowing u i think u might be against the whole concept hehehe
                FALL INTO DESPAIR AND I SHALL REAP YOUR PATHETIC MORTAL SOULS
                RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAA

Comment

Nah i dont agree about vouchers being used for guild contribution, id rather say give us more options to use them in the shop, not only for buying low lvl runes that we will never use. I dont say they have to make gems available with vouchers, that would be too much and too easy to get moderate lvl gems, but at least items like crypt keys or skeleton keys

Comment

Working...
                  X