Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Guild Master

Hey,

I wonder if you guys can develop more option for Assistant guild master, like them can use Tree of Ancients, do upgrades to guild.. if the guild master is offline or he just stop playing, because in the mean time (10 days) before the members will start vote for a new guild master, they wont leave the guild.. i tell u this because i am in this situation.. players start ask me to kick them because guild master aint show his prezents in last 2 days.. and ive try all i could to get the guild master but nothing can be done. ive sent a ticket to you guys where i got the answer about that 10 days and 3 days voting.. i talk with the game master in game, and he told me he can do nothing to change the guild master faster.. and that why i write to you, maybe next time when a situation like this will happen, assistant guild master can do the work in place of guild master.

Best Regards,

Robert.

yeah this is a problem that often appeared and they all got the same answer from r2. It seems that they are really optimistic about their 13 days system and couldn't understand until now that that is not enough. Better luck to you, you will need it :P

Comment

like i said in one post before.

let the guild master set one or two assistants that can summon tree and da to.
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br

Comment

In most of the games i played, guildmasters usually shared their account with their most trusted assistant guild master(s) in case something happened to him.
        before you say "but that's against the rules!", think that how stupid that rule is, and remember how it's never enforced anyway.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          In most of the games i played, guildmasters usually shared their account with their most trusted assistant guild master(s) in case something happened to him.
          before you say "but that's against the rules!", think that how stupid that rule is, and remember how it's never enforced anyway.
          till r2 figures something out to resolve this people have to wait
          Last edited by h4d3s; 12-30-2013, 02:42 AM.
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

yes for the love of god let the assistant guild masters do this...i would love a reason from r2games as to why this hasn't already been fixed.

Comment

on my Guild we are faceing a serious issue atm. Our GM cannot log on. His loading screen gets stuck at 49% and that has been going on for 3 days now. he shows as online in the Guild though no one is even attempting to log him on. We can't do tree or DA. Meaning: If we can't change the GM whenever we want or the Asst. GMs don't get more power, we will get totally screwed over.

so def +1 for Asst. GMs to get access to calling the tree and starting DA
              server: Kabam s30
              IGN: Leighton
              Class: Archer
              Level: 80

Comment

Don't hold your breath for this to be sorted anytime soon.

This problem has been raised before a number of times, going back over a year if memory serves me correctly.
                Still nothing has been done about it, and as far as I am aware nothing will ever be done about it.
                I am sure R2's official response was to change the G M to someone who would be more suited to the role.

Comment

Working...
                X