Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we do recruitment for guilds on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we do recruitment for guilds on here?

I was wondering if it was ok to hunt for potential guild members on here. I didn't see a sub-forum for it.

There are a couple hundred servers, each with their own guilds, so I would say its useless to recruit on this forum.

Comment

I disagree there's ~100+ ppl to each of those guilds in those hundreds of servers that's alot of potential players who might want to try a disagree guild/server

Comment

You may post it as you like, but like we already told you, it's pointless to do it here. Aside from what chrisdab said, Im pretty sure 99% of the people here already have a guild.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          You may post it as you like, but like we already told you, it's pointless to do it here. Aside from what chrisdab said, Im pretty sure 99% of the people here already have a guild.
          Yep its crazy hard to get members for new guilds on older server.

P.S arlad your av kind of bugs me ..... Heh ev time i see it i want to squash the bug on my screen

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
            P.S arlad your av kind of bugs me ..... Heh ev time i see it i want to squash the bug on my screen
            *adds xnovaflarex to the list of people fallen into the trap.*
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's hard to find new ppl even for an established guild ours is ranked #3 for our server.

oh yeah another question when i use the "invite" tab in between the balens one and fan page, will that direct them to my server or just wartunes in general? B/c i have gaming friends from other facebook games that could join too.

Comment

uh.. what invite tabs? But if it works like other games, it only redirect them to wartune's sign up page, not your server.

Comment

Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
                  I was wondering if it was ok to hunt for potential guild members on here. I didn't see a sub-forum for it.
                  Sure u can bro dont forget to add reward,to make many people want join ur guild,make some event and the winner will get balens
                  IGN : MsKorupsi
                  server : 3
                  level : 69
                  BR : 200k++
                  knights fable

Comment

Working...
                  X