Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Most annoying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most annoying

Someone keeps insulting me and the moderators are asleep. He is winlord (yeah, right) So I give you the link of all his posts.

http://forum.r2games.com/search.php?searchid=2990586

Some of his posts are:
    It's your fault for being stupid.
    Trolls? you just agreed with my post, so you're either another dumbo like Arowen, or simply trying to troll back on the assumption that I was trolling.
    Did they hire monkies as CS
    Well, they answered now, obviously didn't understand the problem as they are dumb indian
    Gee, this forum is just full of you idiots
    You're the one "laying", or actually simply being stupid.

My favourite: His hp gems are level 7 too... dude, if you don't know something, don't say it, it's annoying

Please guys, if someone insults you too, write his name and quote in this thread. If the moderators are asleep, then we shall do their job.

broken link.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

broken link but I don't need to see it since I know him and yes, he feels like a superior being with the right to insult poor mortals like us.
      But you know something? because of people like winlord I love to enter the forum, seeing superior beings like him that makes a fool out of themselves makes my day everyday.
      Last edited by R218901250; 09-20-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        broken link but I don't need to see it since I know him and yes, he feels like a superior being with the right to insult poor mortals like us.
        But you know something? because of people like winlord I love to enter the forum, seeing superior beings like him that makes a fool out of themselves makes my day everyday.
        no.1 reason..indeed

Comment

Huh? And I thought he was among the "amusing" ones.

In any case, if you feel annoyed by him, just simply ignored all posts he submit. People have enough real live stress as it is, don't let some unimportant game forum get to you.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Lol'ed.....

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              Lol'ed.....
              winlord you've got to stop ************, it's melting your brain...

Comment

Working...
              X