Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you kill the resource officer in battleground?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you kill the resource officer in battleground?

I had much of luck in the battleground. All of the guardians was fighting. So I just walked in the enemy camp. Since I'm only lvl 38 , i fought and lost from the resource recovery officer. Seems to me , not some hard fight for lvl45 player.
    The question is what will happen if you kill the enemy resource recovery officer in the battleground.

Yes you can.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Oh , that was fast.
      So no magical rewards , extra insignia , PvP points or whatever. You just kill him and he respawns. And you just go back to sucking magic wands from lvl50 mages.
      Nice, it is battleground after all, dog eat dog.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Yes you can.

Serious?!? The last time i remembered was that the Resource Officer heals 20k hp per turn... It is impossible to defeat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          Serious?!? The last time i remembered was that the Resource Officer heals 20k hp per turn... It is impossible to defeat him.
          someone needs to watch zebq videos maybe?

Comment

Zebq is not the only one who can kill it.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Speaking of which, I assume mages can fight ward tower indefinitely without dying? Or at least will be soon enough?
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Lol.. So you mean to say that even the Resource officer of lower level bg's can be killed by a strong player in that same level?
                What is the technique? I do know he heals 20k hp per turn, and that was a 40 bg...

Comment

could you show us the ss or video of other people expect zebq killing it?

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Speaking of which, I assume mages can fight ward tower indefinitely without dying? Or at least will be soon enough?
                    probaly soon top mages will be able to

Comment

Sinner of east coast server kills it all the time. Ask him.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        I would think that's still a while off yet.

the ward tower still does a massive 6th round attack like the WB does.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

the ward tower still does a massive 6th round attack like the WB does.
                          Yeah and zebq has a video where he survived like 5 of those, with the terrible healing archers got. FA/incendiary is nice, but heals are better. Though its still a long time before any mages get 150k br.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

well..its a pity i'm in office then since my screenshot of me killing the resource officer is in my home laptop. I'll probably post it if I can find it since its really a waste of time to kill it and I prefer carting so the last time I tried to kill it was like months ago with the screenshot file probably buried god knows where in my laptop =P
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Branja View Post
                              I had much of luck in the battleground. All of the guardians was fighting. So I just walked in the enemy camp. Since I'm only lvl 38 , i fought and lost from the resource recovery officer. Seems to me , not some hard fight for lvl45 player.
                              The question is what will happen if you kill the enemy resource recovery officer in the battleground.
                              Yes, resource officer can be killed. The result of killing a resource officer is that he vanishes for 60 seconds. He is worth 500 points to the team of the player that defeats him and temporarily deprives the team from being able to turn in their crystal carts until he returns.

Comment

Working...
                              X