Guild chest, Arena, Stone thrower, Battleground, Tormented dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild chest, Arena, Stone thrower, Battleground, Tormented dungeon

1.Please increase number of Guild chest. Rank 1->18, rank 2->16, Rank 3->14, rank 4->12, other got 9. one player only can get 1 chest. remember one guild can have 150 member or more, so need more chest.

2. Please reduce Arena attempt from 30 to 15 and add Gold chest to attract more player play at arena.

3. Add Stone thrower , that can kill several players to add more fun at GB. East attempt cost 500 wealth so small guild still can use it.
    CD time is 1-2 minute

4. At battleground please add option/button surrender when a player meet very strong player, so player don't get "slaughter", that sucks!!!

5. Because Battleground a team fight, please make every fight as a party with max 2 players. Why only 2 because every team only have 15 member max.

6. At battleground add a tower to each of resource. any team control tower get additional stone and point every minute for all players.
    Every tower guard max by 2 players.

7. Please reduce crypt key for tormented dungeon from 3 keys to 1 keys.
    Don't just get gem and exp but also mount whip to attract more player play it.

Note: many player don't like battleground, please consider more my suggestion about battleground to make more fun at battleground.

1) the small number of chests leads to conflicts pretty often, more the better

2) I believe you really underestimate the value of insignia as many players do until they have to get the lvl 60 pve set. Insignia is a very important resource in this game and you should do it regardless if you get gold or not. Less att is good since not everyone has time. For those who wants to do more, they are free to do it without attempts.(I hope that you talked about team arena because solo arena actually can give you gold)

3) new skills might b nice, but 1-2 min is way to low for such a skill

4) if you meet very strong players the battle will be short anyway. If you meet stronger players that you know they will defeat you it wouldn't be fair to just surrender because you 2 will gain the advantage of time while others will just "waste" time actually battling

5) for weak people it might be good, but for others no. If I fight someone I wouldn't like a weakling to enter my side while another strong opponent his. 1 vs 1 is perfect. You talked about team arena and gb, let us have some 1 vs 1 battles as well

6) I don't think it worthy for the players to defend it, if they are to weak they will lose easily, if they are strong they can do much better by killing. Detail it

7) you wouldn't pay money if they reduce it

Comment

for the guild battle u can make a list with players, 1 week first 10 players on the list (or how manny guild chest u get), then next week another 10,etc

Comment

NO to suggestion number 5, meh to others. There are other pvp aspect of the game where you can play by team, like arena and GB but it is not implemented in BG. Why? Because you don't have control who will join your team. And those who have worked hard to build their toons will be screwed up if a weakling would join his team. Also it can be exploited, like if someone from the opposing team have a hatred to one of the members of the other team, and then have a weakling alt join him in his team and during bg fight, oh ****! Honor loss for the hated one.

Comment

Originally posted by seniedoh View Post
          1.Please increase number of Guild chest. Rank 1->18, rank 2->16, Rank 3->14, rank 4->12, other got 9. one player only can get 1 chest. remember one guild can have 150 member or more, so need more chest.

2. Please reduce Arena attempt from 30 to 15 and add Gold chest to attract more player play at arena.

3. Add Stone thrower , that can kill several players to add more fun at GB. East attempt cost 500 wealth so small guild still can use it.
          CD time is 1-2 minute

4. At battleground please add option/button surrender when a player meet very strong player, so player don't get "slaughter", that sucks!!!

5. Because Battleground a team fight, please make every fight as a party with max 2 players. Why only 2 because every team only have 15 member max.

6. At battleground add a tower to each of resource. any team control tower get additional stone and point every minute for all players.
          Every tower guard max by 2 players.

7. Please reduce crypt key for tormented dungeon from 3 keys to 1 keys.
          Don't just get gem and exp but also mount whip to attract more player play it.

Note: many player don't like battleground, please consider more my suggestion about battleground to make more fun at battleground.
          Okay so in start, arena use to be unlimited okay. So if you won, 3 insignias (Yay!) if you loss, i think it was 1 insig or even 0. So i will say a definite no to your cut. Am sick of the fun team battles being cut down, leave it alone xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

As of the cutting of 3v3 arena attempt from 30 to 15 attempts, I agree to that, so long as the rewards will be doubled... 30 insignias for win, 10 insignias for a lose... Pvp points would be from 28 - 32 points each win... Now this will really save time a huge time for many players, and the rewards still the same...

Comment

Working...
            X