Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Moon nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    when u see a higher just tell me
    Many ppl on your barket have 60k br with bw bonus

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

when u see a higher just tell me
      I have much more BR than you on my alt and it's much lower level than you.

Comment

50k pvp mage
        54k pvp mage
        53k pvp knight
        52k pve 50leg
        we all dont have covenant. so stats are the same. and by those times bonus academy still no available.

mostly its not about br.. depend on your stats
        for mages 45k+ HP.. 11kpdef. higher the better (our other amge has higher stats than this, atleast im just showing the lower stats of the two)
        for the tank knight 55k+ HP.. 14kpdef
        archer 50k HP .. 12k pdef (doesnt matter anyway, important is the tank and the mage)
        atleast this is our stats when we did it. doing it daily.

oh and to add to it.. all must have atleast 17k+ attack for the 2nd boss

Comment

thx for this partys man il try nr 2
          i have some friends with those br's
          hope we will do it
          Good luck, and hope you succeed. Most importantly, I find it to be quite important to have 1 archer who can use IS if the party is weak, apollo would be good along with that combination but not necessary as I find it more important for knight to dps w/delphic and Enhanced delphic w/argon shield.

ShiK pretty much said it all otherwise.

To put it simply, a mage with 40k+ br w/55 set (38k hp) can do moon nm, but then you'll need a knight with over 65k+ br to tank well and archer with pve set w/IS.
          Last edited by R24675921; 09-23-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
            Good luck, and hope you succeed. Most importantly, I find it to be quite important to have 1 archer who can use IS if the party is weak, apollo would be good along with that combination but not necessary as I find it more important for knight to dps w/delphic and Enhanced delphic w/argon shield.

To put it simply, a mage with 40k+ br w/55 set (38k hp) can do moon nm, but then you'll need a knight with over 65k+ br to tank well and archer with pve set w/IS.
            If 1st boss hit him he die in 1shot...40k br mage with pvp set is to low for moon nm

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              If 1st boss hit him he die in 1shot...40k br mage with pvp set is to low for moon nm
              That is why you set the mage with another player in "rear" formation to reduce the chances getting hit. If you're one of the types who don't like dieing in mpd, tough luck. The way I set formation is have Knight up "front" 2nd strongest tank (archer/knight) "center" and mage with another "rear", but also, the boss hits randomly, so you can always try again.

Comment

How would having more ppl in the back help? I thought he hits completely randomly. Last boss does hit in horizontal rows though, so you don't want anyone in the same row as your tank.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

That is why you set the mage with another player in "rear" formation to reduce the chances getting hit. If you're one of the types who don't like dieing in mpd, tough luck. The way I set formation is have Knight up "front" 2nd strongest tank (archer/knight) "center" and mage with another "rear", but also, the boss hits randomly, so you can always try again.
                  Surethis is all up to him, what i see he is to week for moon nm daily runs
                  Need high hp knight,sec mage and pve archer.
                  I'm bad? For sure not nice:P
                  And from my exp lowest chance for this random high hit have front guy:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    How would having more ppl in the back help? I thought he hits completely randomly. Last boss does hit in horizontal rows though, so you don't want anyone in the same row as your tank.
                    Because the mage is weak and as it so happens in most case, the tank can die from bleed and boss dmg; the 2nd row will tank, but formations could work either way. At least I prefer not having the mage alone when they're the weak link.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Surethis is all up to him, what i see he is to week for moon nm daily runs
                      Need high hp knight,sec mage and pve archer.
                      I'm bad? For sure not nice:P
                      And from my exp lowest chance for this random high hit have front guy:P
                      Didn't say you're bad, just saying if you are one of those players who don't like to die during boss battles in mpd.

I help ppl daily, and I've come across a few who shrugs or kind of gets angry when killed in battle.
                      Last edited by R24675921; 09-24-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

If he's got 38k hp, a crit from the stinger will wipe him.

Comment

Didn't say you're bad, just saying if you are one of those players who don't like to die during boss battles in mpd.

I help ppl daily, and I've come across a few who shrugs or kind of gets angry when killed in battle.
                          I was run and help daily 2-3 times so i know about what i talking weak mage - weak team and many deads. If u have 10kk hp - No diff but not evryone have that. Next thin super we have one att and good team make moon in 15 min,but weak -45 sometimes so this take a lot of time and even if someone want help,like me, next time dont waste time...
                          He have br for moon normal, thats all

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Just finished with 50/53/55/56, mage 2 archers 1 knight, I was the only one with pve (mage). Was very close though. First is quite easy unless you get bad luck and someone gets hit twice before heal is ready; second keep freeze at all time and tons of dmg (pve helps a ton); third is really bad if you don't have 2x FA, otherwise BL doesn't come off cd and everyone dies on beams, took several attempts because we only had 1 freeze.
                            Oh and no WC because 3 of us didn't have an attempt.
                            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-25-2013, 08:34 AM.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              Just finished with 50/53/55/56, mage 2 archers 1 knight, I was the only one with pve (mage). Was very close though. First is quite easy unless you get bad luck and someone gets hit twice before heal is ready; second keep freeze at all time and tons of dmg (pve helps a ton); third is really bad if you don't have 2x FA, otherwise BL doesn't come off cd and everyone dies on beams, took several attempts because we only had 1 freeze.
                              Oh and no WC because 3 of us didn't have an attempt.
                              on the last boss, have the knight use Apollos and 1 archer take IS. Have them swap between the 2 so your taking 30% reduced dmg for most of the fight. Should help you clear it.

Comment

OK i have done moon and moon nm a lot. I already have a full PVE legendary set now working on getting legednary jewlery. A few thoughts on passing moon nm. Best set up is (knight PVE set) over 60 k br set as tank. One archer (PVE set) over 60 k br the rest can be lower and you will pass it without a problem. A few tricks in the first boss mage has to use suntoria and puri and archer scatter when the bugs puts up the shied. At the second boss all have to go for pure attack, archer has to use freez and shoots that lower the defence of the scorpio, at last boss mage has to have suntoria restoration and puri, archer uses first freez and than scatter. The hardest thing is to pass the second boss.
                                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                                X