• Show
Clear All

• LvL 65 Dungeon - NightMare Mode

Hello we got a team like that,

PVE MAGE 64k BR BASE (me)

PVE ARCHER 70k BR BASE

PVE WARRIOR 65k BR BASE

PVP MAGE 64k BR BASE

can this team beat lvl 65 dungeon on NM mode with warrior call? i am getting to 70k BR base with just warrior call, will we be able to beat the lvl 65 dungeon on NM?

thanks.

Originally posted by R220375262 View Post
    Hello we got a team like that,

PVE MAGE 64k BR BASE (me)

PVE ARCHER 70k BR BASE

PVE WARRIOR 65k BR BASE

PVP MAGE 64k BR BASE

can this team beat lvl 65 dungeon on NM mode with warrior call? i am getting to 70k BR base with just warrior call, will we be able to beat the lvl 65 dungeon on NM?

thanks.
    If you know how to play your classes, yes.

Comment

For moon nm, it'll be easy, but for DT NM, it'll be quite a challenge on last boss; 1st and 2nd boss will be easy enough, last boss will be challenging.

completed DT NM with party:

Archer: 80k+ br full 60 legends
      Archer: 65k+ br 55 pvp sets
      Knight: 80k+ with full 60 legends
      Mage: 70k+ with full 60 legends

thats final br for last boss w/warriors call and pots before the academy blessing

2 mages might just make it easier
      Last edited by R24675921; 09-22-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I would say yaros to be harder.

If you can keep apollos shild and Incidinary shot up during Yaros's aoes, you'll live them through.

As for the last boss, just make sure archers keep df/& inci & scatter up, mages just need to purify and take turns doing resto, all in all, Yaros's aoe makes it harder than the last boss.
        (atleast IMO)
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

We cleared it with 60-65, you guys should manage it easly. Rotating appollo &IS should be enough

Comment

u cleared it on NIGHTMARE mode with 60-65k BR team? without warrior call / pots?
            had full party pve set or like us?

Comment

u cleared it on NIGHTMARE mode with 60-65k BR team? without warrior call / pots?
              1 knight 1 archer, 2 mage.. all 50 pve gear. was before the bless wheel came about. pots and wc where used.

Comment

It's doable.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Like skribz said, all except the knight had pve 50, he had 55 pvp.... nope, no wc (sometimes the other mage used so he didnt die of aoe crit) and pots, mostly lvl 3 int/power. Sometimes a hp pot from the low hp mage and tank.

Comment

We still haven't got to 65 on our server yet; how difficult would first boss be? We have pve mage, 2 pvp archers and a pvp knight, all should be around 55k BR or slightly higher, before WC/pots.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      We still haven't got to 65 on our server yet; how difficult would first boss be? We have pve mage, 2 pvp archers and a pvp knight, all should be around 55k BR or slightly higher, before WC/pots.
                      an pve archer is needed

Comment

That's bad news, we only have like one pve archer on the server and that's in a different guild =(
                        Is it just for damage output, or they need to do something beyond FA/scatter?

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                          That's bad news, we only have like one pve archer on the server and that's in a different guild =(
                          Is it just for damage output, or they need to do something beyond FA/scatter?
                          Idk how many times on forum we can talk aBout how much important is pve 50 set for archer and mage. This should be natural thing to make when ppl play on 50+ barket...
                          I know this from my exp, with pve set i run moon nm 4x per day bcs evryone want pve archer but each guy want skip 50 set for 60
                          Same with 50pve mage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

That's not a reason.. if archers only need to scatter every 6 turns and FA on cooldown, pvp is plenty enough for that as long as the team does sufficient damage. Is there anything else they need rage for?

Comment

we did it without any pve set - the first boss just for the summoner

this party setup
                              knight 63k base br
                              archer 67k base br
                              mage 62k base br
                              mage 60k base br

killed the first, we used warrior call and tanker used also some pots.

Comment

Working...
                              X