Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wake UP R2 or be clear with us! IN case u really hear from us :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake UP R2 or be clear with us! IN case u really hear from us :)

Hi

I just want say simple things here as a "Feedback" and your GM says that u read it developers and Managers of R2.

* I see now that R2 is late from another "new" WT publishers, very less extra events from another publishers, and less promotions and bonuses, so lately I found that players from another companies getting more powerful than r2 players, u can see that in BGs, CW and AP

* Second thing that most old servers dead and players getting bored from game, hardly can MPs like do DT NM, or Lych NM as example, most times guilds members help each others but not all the time and not a lot getting help cuz low ppl, so players in R2 servers getting slow progress, and getting drama daily cuz ppl chasing and begging another for help ! WE NEED FAIR MERGES BADLY!!

* IN ToK NM, I just wonder how another servers for another publishers can do it daily with 12.5 Mil exp extra and a lot of worth rewards, but here cant even pass Hard mode stage 5 sometimes! and yet its almost impossible to pass stage 1 in NM ! 2 AoE all team dead ! guess why, cuz a big gap between players even payers, its ok u can pay ur money and rule the game, but R2 somehow u must control that to not destroy "balance" !

* You need to take support issues seriously, as example I have ticket not solved from more than 2 months, each time they replay me will solved in a few days but its now more than 2 months not solved ! its simple issue, clear my friend CC info, cuz I now use my paypal account ! support useless and most replies is seems "auto" or just "copy and paste" ! most my tickets have 1 same replay another example, when I open ticket with screenshot and after replay support ask me about screenshot, another time I gave full info and after 2 replies as for full info same what I told before, are support really read ticket in anyway !

* You have BIG miss communication with players, AN EXAMPLE : seriously when u shut down server at wb 2 times in 1 week and before CW, you really not gave us any attention to stop or postpone this joke for 30 minutes and u give only 1 compensation for emergency maintenance to fix "language issues" lol, that compensation is not even cover 2 hits of my hits on WB and 1 hit for uber archers ! are u sure you know about ur game anything?! its example of alot, like what players post in bug forum or suggestions, R u really reading all of these, I hope real GM of R2 reply me then not forum GM, and I hope forum GM not delete / close this post, if u looking for good user experience, and good gaming = more profit, and that why I said "Wake Up".

I understand R2 is company looking for profit and gain their fund, but at least give us respect, give us attention as a customers !

BTW: most old / good players know the all truth about WT game source, so you need just work on get good view its enough just to fix miss communication and show that you care about "customers" and with actions not only "saying",and yet not say u lying that you "hear us".

Sorry if i was tough in a few words but its just to show real situation here, and how customers look at you, its a "Feedback" at all.

Regards ...

Edit: I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT STUPID MAINTENANCE, ITS JUST EXAMPLE NOT MY ISSUE HERE, I EVEN NOT MIND IT AND ITS DONE AND NOT WAITING ANY NEW ACTION ABOUT IT, ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE ABOUT MISS COMMUNICATION IF ANY ACTION HAD TO DO, MIGHT BE AT THAT TIME NOT NOW, WHAT DONE IS DONE AND FORGOT PAST AND LOOK FOR FUTURE, DAMN THIS STOP FOCUS IN THIS STUPID EXAMPLE, READ WHAT IS IMPORTANT, MAIN POINTS NOT EXAMPLES, YOU ALL NOOBS, WHY YOU NOT TALKING AND SEE DEAD SERVERS ISSUE
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 09-24-2013, 07:33 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    are u sure you know about ur game anything?!
    Classic!

I agree with all Victor says!

Comment

If the maintenance is an emergency, they have to shut it down and not wait for your WB to finish..
      Besides, it's all relative.

No WB = no gold/daru for everyone on the same time as you. What difference does it make?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If the maintenance is an emergency, they have to shut it down and not wait for your WB to finish..
        Besides, it's all relative.

No WB = no gold/daru for everyone on the same time as you. What difference does it make?
        Its not my issue here that "emergency" maintenance for fix "language issue" what already supposed to planned to do next day, the issue is the miss communication that time was very clear, so Its example, but if u want to talk about it, Its only WB time for Europe Servers, but what about another time zones servers ? what about another companies servers !

Comment

Basic language issues have not been fixed.
          Purge rune still missleading says "dispells 1-2 buffs from 1 enemy" when it actually dispells 1 buff from 1-2 enemies. So not usefull on moon boss.
          And from what I hear, Tyrrany wording is still wrong (at least what I hear other knights talk about)

Both are issues asked many times by players in the forum. If R2 neglect these, what language issues did they fix?

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
            Basic language issues have not been fixed.
            Purge rune still missleading says "dispells 1-2 buffs from 1 enemy" when it actually dispells 1 buff from 1-2 enemies. So not usefull on moon boss.
            And from what I hear, Tyrrany wording is still wrong (at least what I hear other knights talk about)

Both are issues asked many times by players in the forum. If R2 neglect these, what language issues did they fix?
            lol, its right, its one from a lot of issues, but anyway, I'm not talking about that stupid maintenance that even added more lag, I just have a lot of points too

Comment

Some people said said the last emergency maintenance that happens a few days ago is because the devs forgot to put the class wars on the weekly maintenance, and they are making excuses.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Some people said said the last emergency maintenance that happens a few days ago is because the devs forgot to put the class wars on the weekly maintenance, and they are making excuses.
                well, again not my issue that maintenance, but if they really have communication with players and they know how this game work, then they simply can add it after 1 hour, its not big issue !

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  Its not my issue here that "emergency" maintenance for fix "language issue" what already supposed to planned to do next day, the issue is the miss communication that time was very clear, so Its example, but if u want to talk about it, Its only WB time for Europe Servers, but what about another time zones servers ? what about another companies servers !
                  You are only competing with people in your time zone.

So what if someone in oceanic server has 200k br? Does it affect you? Does he make you lose in bg, ga or cw?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    You are only competing with people in your time zone.

So what if someone in oceanic server has 200k br? Does it affect you? Does he make you lose in bg, ga or cw?
                    OMG
                    1. AGAIN my issue not limited with that stupid dump maintenance, its a example if issues about miss communication.
                    2. I wrote this post for alot of points not only 1 point.

Hey all pls : FORGET STUPID MAINTENANCE I'M NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE

Comment

stop getting so wound up about this. if they find something that need imediate maint they can and will do it without any warning.

u could break a leg at this moment but did u tell ur boss yesterday u were gonna break it today??

emergancy means unplanned easy as that.

for the rune typo did any of u ever made a post in the thread for typo's???

also if "we" are missing wb and maybe other server miss out on arena, br, tanks etc and some servers are lucky to get in in a free window. r2 cant just plan it so u can do wb.
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                        stop getting so wound up about this. if they find something that need imediate maint they can and will do it without any warning.

u could break a leg at this moment but did u tell ur boss yesterday u were gonna break it today??

emergancy means unplanned easy as that.

for the rune typo did any of u ever made a post in the thread for typo's???

also if "we" are missing wb and maybe other server miss out on arena, br, tanks etc and some servers are lucky to get in in a free window. r2 cant just plan it so u can do wb.
                        For 729377484233243278423687253687462387463287468327463287463287463287 time forget maintenance issue, u not got from all this topic anything except this !
                        ITS JUST EXAMPLE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

I see now that R2 is late from another "new" WT publishers, very less extra events from another publishers, and less promotions and bonuses, so lately I found that players from another companies getting more powerful than r2 players, u can see that in BGs, CW and AP
                          the difference isnt that bad and btw evben within r2 there will always be a difference.

Second thing that most old servers dead and players getting bored from game, hardly can MPs like do DT NM, or Lych NM as example, most times guilds members help each others but not all the time and not a lot getting help cuz low ppl, so players in R2 servers getting slow progress, and getting drama daily cuz ppl chasing and begging another for help ! WE NEED FAIR MERGES BADLY!!
                          why are u speaking of most old servers?? how many toons do u actually have??
                          yes server in time will tick all points of the merge list and if there is a server just like it they will merge.

IN ToK NM, I just wonder how another servers for another publishers can do it daily with 12.5 Mil exp extra and a lot of worth rewards, but here cant even pass Hard mode stage 5 sometimes! and yet its almost impossible to pass stage 1 in NM ! 2 AoE all team dead ! guess why, cuz a big gap between players even payers, its ok u can pay ur money and rule the game, but R2 somehow u must control that to not destroy "balance" !
                          this has been discussed before and if u still got an issue u could always file a ticket.

You need to take support issues seriously, as example I have ticket not solved from more than 2 months, each time they replay me will solved in a few days but its now more than 2 months not solved ! its simple issue, clear my friend CC info, cuz I now use my paypal account ! support useless and most replies is seems "auto" or just "copy and paste" ! most my tickets have 1 same replay another example, when I open ticket with screenshot and after replay support ask me about screenshot, another time I gave full info and after 2 replies as for full info same what I told before, are support really read ticket in anyway !
                          all i can say is they are really busy.. not the only game they need to maintain. but rest a sure they will try to help u to best they can. u can also post ur ticket number so the mods here can forward them.

now please keep ur calm.. no need to shout
                          • S69 - Corftey ravine
                          • H4D3S
                          • lvl 76 archer
                          • 103k br

Comment

You need to go deeper

There are far worse issues that you've overlooked

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                              You need to go deeper

There are far worse issues that you've overlooked
                              As example?

Comment

Working...
                              X