250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
      never saw her send any special packs and im online 24/7
      so u dont sleep? lol. like other people said, if u think he or she cheat just file a ticket and have it checked...

Comment

Lol dude, u are jealus or what? She/he can spend balens in that many areas where u dont see that. Have problem - send ticket and stop spaming here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Lol dude, u are jealus or what? She/he can spend balens in that many areas where u dont see that. Have problem - send ticket and stop spaming here

The OP does indeed sound jealous.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

For those who are too retarded to read my previous posts: I AM JUST WONDERING HOW DID SHE GET A CASTLE LIKE THAT!! IDC WHERE SHE SPENDS HER BALENS, IDC WHETHER HER CASTLE IS MADE OF GOLD OR PAPER!! ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW DID SHE GET IT!!!

Name:Illuminatic
            Server:
            250 Willow Brook
            Character: Mage
            Level: 64
            Battle Rating: 103,722
            Guild: OverKill

Comment

I guess you will never know and only will be wondering.Why not try talk to her tell her you are ultra curious about on what she spends her balens xD.

Comment

Whatever anyone says here will not make you "not wonder" -- simply because we ARE NOT the player herself/himself.

So what's the point of this thread?
                We can come out with 99999 possibilities but they cannot be confirmed unless it's by the player.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

For those who are too retarded to read my previous posts: I AM JUST WONDERING HOW DID SHE GET A CASTLE LIKE THAT!! IDC WHERE SHE SPENDS HER BALENS, IDC WHETHER HER CASTLE IS MADE OF GOLD OR PAPER!! ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW DID SHE GET IT!!!
                  how we supposed to know lol. why don't u go ask him instead? no one spends money on exact same thing. you getting mad at nothing bro.

Comment

MAYBE she saving her gold daru for something later and explode when she gets 60 set or something? who knows....
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

?!! VIP level 9?! Too weak for even level 3. Doesn't have fire steed. Doesn't have but 1 pair of wings. Any idea what this is?
                      The title is irrelevantly misleading. I was excited thinking this post is about the aesthetic value of the castle and was sadly, sadly disappointed

The intent of this post is dubious, albeit nothing but a wild goose chase as to why a player has such and such battle rating or whatnot.

Taking into consideration gem level, full socketted-legendary jewels/rings/set, Wheel of Fate, Maximum Refinement (all attributes lvl 10), Maximum Technology upgrades, Maximum Guild skills, Astrals...I could go on and on and on and on... there could be A LOT of reason why said player has whatever stats he/she may have.
                      Powers of observation, try it.
                      Last edited by DancingKimChick; 09-24-2013, 06:42 AM. Reason: image removed
                      People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                      사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

he/she got it by spenting balens thats how

Comment

what does vip lvl have to do with player str? If some one is stuck with maybe 1 log in a day for a couple hours they wont have time to do but maybe 1 world boss but long as they keep vip status their vip lvl will still go up. I have been vip sense my first or second week and was nearly a week when i could not log on do to isp stuff. My vip lvl still went up. There are people who even forgot to cancle vip and their vip is sky high and they haven't logged in for over 2 months.

Comment

why are u shouting?? ur asking how she is able to get it and all did answer your question... i saw them all and there were no stupid answers.

there a lots of ways to spend balens without u even ever will notice dont need to elaborate because all possible answers are given to u.
                            • S69 - Corftey ravine
                            • H4D3S
                            • lvl 76 archer
                            • 103k br

Comment

As many people have said, when you are VIP lvl 9 you get that kind of castle.
                              the way to get vip lvl 9 is to either spend a whole lot of balens while being vip.
                              or being a seriously long time, and i mean seriously long time a vip.

Here is states howmuch vip EXP you get over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                                I guess you will never know and only will be wondering.Why not try talk to her tell her you are ultra curious about on what she spends her balens xD.
                                Haha. Yes I agree with Clin7eas7wood, Illuminatic go talk to her/him. So you'd stop guessing. (Even if the answer is pretty obvious already)
                                People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                                사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Working...
                                X