Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild battles should only happen on weekend so people with real jobs can join it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
    i am a doctor i don't have an easy 10 to 5 job i work in shift's and they change every now and then anyways never mind i don't think i should play more coz i gt a real hard time managing it all and people with a 10 to 5 job will not understand my point .
    It is awesome that you're a doctor. Still, I do not have to understand your point, since you are the one playing your character, not me or anyone else. It's not just you who has a uncertain schedule of work, others have to deal with theirs to progress, and/or catch up. So you, sir, will have to do the same.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
      i am a doctor i don't have an easy 10 to 5 job i work in shift's and they change every now and then anyways never mind i don't think i should play more coz i gt a real hard time managing it all and people with a 10 to 5 job will not understand my point .
      If you have to do shifts, some of your shift will be weekends too.

So does that mean that during that weekend shift, GB should be re-scheduled to a weekday?

Sorry, but even if you're a doctor, there's no need to go to that extent to accommodate you. Sorry doc.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
      X