Class changing system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class changing system

I know this might of been talked about a lot or maybe very rarely. I was wondering since we have a name changing system in game, if we could come up with a class changing system. I understand if you want a new class you can always start on another server. I was wondering if we could get a system so that, for certain people they could change their class, some for the benefit of a guild.

The way I was thinking about doing a system like this would be to obviously pay balens. Maybe somthing along the lines of 1995 balens. You have to think that a lot of people want to change their classes without having to change servers because they are loyal to the guilds they are in. This will be cheap for most people to get for each change as this for some could be a constant thing. The next thing is, it should have a "cool down" so as to not be abused.

The cool down for something like this should be a week. This way people can't change for something simple like class wars or every world boss. The only things that should change with this is class and gear. Gems should be taken out every time they want to change class or the gems in the gear will disappear. Also all the gear they get for their new class will have random stats like that of getting new piece of gear. They will not be able to get an advantage because the old gear will be taken and the new gear will be given via mail.

I don't know the capabilities of mailing system but either the new piece of gear could be enchanted the same level as the old gear or will be non enchanted leaving it up to the person to re-enchant the gear all the way up again.

short version. Changing system that's worth 1995 balens and a cool down of a week, and gear being taken new pieces of gear either enchanted to the same as old gear or restart from scratch.
    Last edited by Icyes; 09-23-2013, 06:01 PM. Reason: already posted on thread

There was just a thread that talked about this just above your post....Why do you feel the need to make a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Icyes View Post
      I know this might of been talked about a lot or maybe very rarely. I was wondering since we have a name changing system in game, if we could come up with a class changing system.
      Since we have a name-changing system, could we then now switch characters with other "accounts" -- Say I like the Balenor's Top Warrior (150k BR) versus my own toon (25k BR), can I pay balens to switch my account with his?

Really, your "since we have a name changing system" implies we should have a class changing system does not link.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wanna know what's cool? Having more than 1 toon on same account, same server, but shared storage.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Since we have a name-changing system, could we then now switch characters with other "accounts" -- Say I like the Balenor's Top Warrior (150k BR) versus my own toon (25k BR), can I pay balens to switch my account with his?

Really, your "since we have a name changing system" implies we should have a class changing system does not link.
          i was implying that before they didnt have a name changing system... so coming up with a class changing system was out of the question but because there is now it COULD be done. If you didn't come here looking for something to trash and actually gave it some thought you might see my point. After writing this I did find a few other threads with this idea but none gave as much of an idea as I have a least tried to display.

I wrote this as a suggestion to see what other people would think about it, to give others another route to think of to maybe imply this system to benefit everyone that might want this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            There was just a thread that talked about this just above your post....Why do you feel the need to make a new thread?
            I found it right after I posted this as it didnt show up until then. I added at the bottom that there was a thread already posted about it hoping someone could delete it

Comment

Originally posted by Icyes View Post
              i was implying that before they didnt have a name changing system... so coming up with a class changing system was out of the question but because there is now it COULD be done. If you didn't come here looking for something to trash and actually gave it some thought you might see my point. After writing this I did find a few other threads with this idea but none gave as much of an idea as I have a least tried to display.

I wrote this as a suggestion to see what other people would think about it, to give others another route to think of to maybe imply this system to benefit everyone that might want this to happen.
              Anyone is free to reply to your suggestion thread.
              It's not only people who supports you who can reply.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X