This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rune Reformation Comp Pack is garbage

Original projections (20th-29th) would have allowed 20-22 wishing scraps...popular opinion after it was released and then immediately pulled was that it would then run 24th/25th-29th, allowing 10-12 wishing scraps.

And we get 3 in this comp pack. So I'd like to know what was so bugged/flawed about this event that it could not be fixed and re-released behind schedule, to justify the cancellation of the event...because right now, it looks suspiciously like an attempt to hold down the numbers of scraps players can earn without buying chests/spending balens.

But we can't know that until the cancellation is explained to us. Your move, R2.

Stop posting this everywhere.
    If you can't deal with it, quit.

Comment

Well, it's true and is the first time i read it...
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

she/he posted the same thread in "general discussions"
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
          she/he posted the same thread in "general discussions"
          And in news events.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            Original projections (20th-29th) would have allowed 20-22 wishing scraps...popular opinion after it was released and then immediately pulled was that it would then run 24th/25th-29th, allowing 10-12 wishing scraps.

And we get 3 in this comp pack. So I'd like to know what was so bugged/flawed about this event that it could not be fixed and re-released behind schedule, to justify the cancellation of the event...because right now, it looks suspiciously like an attempt to hold down the numbers of scraps players can earn without buying chests/spending balens.

But we can't know that until the cancellation is explained to us. Your move, R2.
            Get used to it. If you are an old player you should know by now, but if you are new then it doesn't surprises me.
            As long as events are here, chances for you to get a mount are lower than 10%. Why? All events are based on money = balens. The only event I know that we could get a mount free without spending any balens was HawkStrider mount, else no event was with another mount that you didn't needed to spend.
            Events = Players with money = Balens = Mounts = Profit R2, and like win said :
            If you can't deal with it, quit.
            Its the truth, you should know by now.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Agreed, cheap compensation for cancelling part of an event.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Anyway, the rune refinement event seems to be "train your rune by using balens" rather than consuming runestones.

Balens event.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

If there wasn't any compensation at all, you wouldn't have much to say as its not mandatory to compensate. Also, not everyone may not participate in event(if its balen based). Considering that, compensation is not 'garbage'.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Anyway, the rune refinement event seems to be "train your rune by using balens" rather than consuming runestones.

Balens event.
                    That's what I thought, but no one knows what it was, lol.

But the wording of "refine 3 times, and refine 5 times" is exactly the same as Alchemy events (balen only)

Anyways, I wrote in the event page, the reason they probably remove it, because they didn't want to give players a way to get up to 160 Wish Scrap without spending loads of balens. (business first model)

It's either that or the Rune Refine was some sort of new thing, and it's only available in CN version.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      That's what I thought, but no one knows what it was, lol.

But the wording of "refine 3 times, and refine 5 times" is exactly the same as Alchemy events (balen only)

Anyways, I wrote in the event page, the reason they probably remove it, because they didn't want to give players a way to get up to 160 Wish Scrap without spending loads of balens. (business first model)

It's either that or the Rune Refine was some sort of new thing, and it's only available in CN version.
                      Wish scrap drop seems to be approximately 50%. So you need 2 boxes to get 1 wish scrap. That cost 78 balens.
                      Train your runes 3x = 50 + 60 + 70 = 180 balens.

So definitely NOT worth it to train your rune, as compared to buying 2 boxes.
                      It's the same as Daru Alchemy really (3x Daru alchemy = 180 balens, just for 1 wish scraps).

In short, it's better to buy boxes.

This time, I do believe that it is an honest error (there was no intention to remove it).
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you're wanting an answer to that, posting on the forums will do you no good, tickets are where you need to be. Even so they still don't have to give you an answer but I do understand why you're annoyed.
                        Want to file a ticket? Click .
                        Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                          If you're wanting an answer to that, posting on the forums will do you no good, tickets are where you need to be. Even so they still don't have to give you an answer but I do understand why you're annoyed.
                          LOL they dont have to give you an answer? Holy **** that is probably the biggest slap in the face to paying customers. If you were a moderator for any other game company and gave this reply to someone, im 99% sure your moderator status would be removed on the spot!

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
                            LOL they dont have to give you an answer? Holy **** that is probably the biggest slap in the face to paying customers. If you were a moderator for any other game company and gave this reply to someone, im 99% sure your moderator status would be removed on the spot!
                            Why?

Have you read the terms of service? and what you agree to by just using this forum, the game etc?

Slap in the face it may be but, R2 is under no obligation, to answer anyone, on any subject, if they don't wish too.

Any paid R2 employee is essentially a god within the realms of the forum, the ticketing system and the game.

While you may not personally agree with their entitlements or capabilities within those areas, that's the way it is.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The reasoning behind the bugged/flawed issues regarding the event is something we cannot explain. I'm sorry that it had to come to that.
                              Whatever the reasoning behind the cancellation of the event is something that the Moderators are not informed of and it would require a GM / Administrator to explain the issue.
                              Since players have received a compensation pack regarding the cancellation of this event, then it means it will come back in the future. How long? Well, I wish I could tell you, but again, it is something that we will not be informed of until we receive those patch notes in the upcoming maintenances.

Katalogen did not intend to make it sound as bad as it did. That reply was merely his way of saying that your best chances of receiving an answer regarding this issue would be via tickets. I don't recall in which thread it was mentioned in, however, it was mentioned that the compensation pack was delivered based off of the overall community as a whole and not as individual work.

On behalf of Katalogen's response and your guys'/gals' interpretation of that post, I would like to apologize.

Whatever happens, we, the Moderators, always hope that the players get their fair share of equality in terms of participation of events and such. After all, we are also regular consumers such as yourselves with the intent of volunteering for the community in order to assist them. I'm hoping to see that the event comes back, but again, I will not provide any sense of positive possibilities. It was something unexpected that occurred.
                              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                              X