Crit Potion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Potion

With the continued nerf to Archers critical strikes to WB's add Crit Potions in the amount of 140, 100, 70 ect...

Increase the crit rating when I spend vouchers and balens during WB.

Add all pots, lvl5 especially, in the guild shop to purchase.

Thank you!

What do you mean nerf?

Crits are buffed up greatly since February or so.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I've seen my crit drop considerably on the bosses while adding more crit. I've never had issues with crit until the latest patch and now I've replaced all my HP gems with +120/88 crit gems and still feels like I'm critting less. I can't be the only person that feels this way? I could of sworn I read a thread on these forums about the crit rating reduction being implemented in the latest patch.

Comment

Archers' crit are unaffected in WB.
        If anything, they should be nerfed to levels similar to pre-February.

Back to the topic, no to critical potions.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

So archer crit rating isn't affected by WB? Is there any official info on that, that I can research?

What's your reason for a no answer? There is a potion for every other main stat, why not give players an option to choose? Add a block potion if that makes a certain group of players happy. Seems like an easy, simple way to slightly buff your toon with little effort.

Comment

My mage with 2500 crit have similar rate like my archer with 4500...so Yeah i guess other classes have crit buff on wb, archer must live without it:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by JPC73301 View Post
              So archer crit rating isn't affected by WB? Is there any official info on that, that I can research?

What's your reason for a no answer? There is a potion for every other main stat, why not give players an option to choose? Add a block potion if that makes a certain group of players happy. Seems like an easy, simple way to slightly buff your toon with little effort.
              Archers are critting at rates 75-100% in WB. Do they need even more boost?
              Crit and block benefits some groups more than others.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

just upgrade your determination with this whell/br you will crit less because of higher br and same crit values.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Archers are critting at rates 75-100% in WB. Do they need even more boost?
                  Crit and block benefits some groups more than others.
                  Why not give players that option? I'd take 75% all day long on a WB but I'm not getting that. I shoot 11-13 arrows, depending on lag, in one round and can have 5-6 non crit. Again why are you so against players having a choice?

There's only three classes in this game so the idea that crit and block "benefits" some groups more than others is laughable. Let's see...do we punish mages for being able to go crit vs. damage or heal spec vs. dps? Same with knights... crit or dmg knight? tank or dps knight? Archers can only dps so I'd say give them the option, again simple crit potion, to do slightly more dps. I can understand your last statement if there were five/six/seven different classes but there isn't. Alright going to bed...nearly 3am! Thanks for the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by JPC73301 View Post
                    Why not give players that option? I'd take 75% all day long on a WB but I'm not getting that. I shoot 11-13 arrows, depending on lag, in one round and can have 5-6 non crit. Again why are you so against players having a choice?
                    Because only one group of players will benefit from it. In addition, if implemented, it is no longer a choice. All archers *WILL* use it.
                    You're just looking to boost archers only. Why should archers get more damage in WB than other classes? Because they use crit?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

to make this a fair option is should be critical and block potion/scrolls. also a rare all stats potion could be implentet

Because only one group of players will benefit from it. In addition, if implemented, it is no longer a choice. All archers *WILL* use it.
                      You're just looking to boost archers only. Why should archers get more damage in WB than other classes? Because they use crit?
                      most mage and even knights use crit also for wb so in this case everyone will benefit there
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                        to make this a fair option is should be critical and block potion/scrolls. also a rare all stats potion could be implentet

most mage and even knights use crit also for wb so in this case everyone will benefit there
                        Only during WB.

How about during non-WB situations? PvP? Archers will have even more advantages versus non-crit mages and knights?

And?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

how about 1st making a block scroll for us knights seeing is we don't have anything for increasing block stats!!!

Comment

On my archer alt with 3k crit at level 39, I have a crit rate with my normal skill on WB of about 40-50%.
                            Same as PVP basically if I ever go afk during a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Only during WB.

How about during non-WB situations? PvP? Archers will have even more advantages versus non-crit mages and knights?

And?
                              block?? what for potion would be a mage potion then?
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                              X