Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

critical mage for pve?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    average dmg boosting= (10 round, crits= 840% + non crits = 600% / 10) 144% dmg per round(this is assuming you have 100% crit, which we all can say isn't possible?
    just being curious, can you explain more on this part? im guessing the 840% is crit hit x4 and 600% is non critx6.

    for the guardian angel astral, can anyone give more info on how it works?

    let's say someone has 10k crit stat with average crit landed 90%, and the opponent has lvl 8GA (40%)my question is will the final calculation :
    a) 10k crit stat - 40%, so you hit like you have 6k crit stat?
    b) 90% - 40% = 50% final rate?
    b) 90% x (100-40%) = 54% final rate?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SusanDelamar View Post
      Hey all,

      I've a question. Is crit mage better for mp, tok and spire or noncrit mage is better?
      Crit is better for every single battle ur getting into it with a mage, add to that ur crit healing.. mages heal with Restoration up to 300k ... (talking about the high BR folks), on the other hand Non crits mages have low chance of survive or healing their teams up.. so basically they suck at what they are best at, which is healing.
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

      Comment


      • #48
        840% cause each crit round is 210% dmg.
        600% cause 6 are non crit.

        I don't know how it works, but it states it reduces crit chance with %, so a level 10+advance astral I THINK is 60% max. as no one knows exacly how high the highest possible crit rate is, I'll just go 100%.

        if it works:
        a) Reduces opponent crit chace with 60%, he is left with 40%
        B) If you get hit, with a crit, you have 60% chance to negate crit, still left with 40%

        As I said, I'm not good at math, so I keep it simple for my own good, and for the rest that aren't. And I might be wrong, but that's how I think, and why I haven't gone 100% crit, cause I don't see it as the best in pvp. However my hp is to low to take advantage of those 200-300k heal, so I might change my opinion in 100k br

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          840% cause each crit round is 210% dmg.
          600% cause 6 are non crit.

          I don't know how it works, but it states it reduces crit chance with %, so a level 10+advance astral I THINK is 60% max. as no one knows exacly how high the highest possible crit rate is, I'll just go 100%.

          if it works:
          a) Reduces opponent crit chace with 60%, he is left with 40%
          B) If you get hit, with a crit, you have 60% chance to negate crit, still left with 40%

          As I said, I'm not good at math, so I keep it simple for my own good, and for the rest that aren't. And I might be wrong, but that's how I think, and why I haven't gone 100% crit, cause I don't see it as the best in pvp. However my hp is to low to take advantage of those 200-300k heal, so I might change my opinion in 100k br
          WHat's your in-game name?

          Comment


          • #50
            Personally I prefer Crits, and have since I started.I went against all the advise to go with EWD and i have never looked back.
            The crit heals i do atm aren't huge but my best 205k, and they sure do look nice when they happen.
            When you can crit heal with BL everyone 150k to each player its fun.

            Darrkin
            Server: R2 - S219
            Guild: Legends
            Class: KightHood Mage
            Level: 80
            BR: 19,990,000

            Thor

            Freya☾☾☾☾
            Arise ☾☾
            Loki
            Goddes of Prosperity
            Hecate
            Zeus
            Poseidon
            Venus


            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by MissTris View Post
              WHat's your in-game name?
              If I wanted people to know, I'd post it in sign, however, if you know me, you should know who I am by my posts and such.

              Comment

              Working...
              X