This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    R2 employee selling his account when it's against TOS, good one.
    My friend, all players do that, trust me.
    A difference between a player that quits and leave his acc in guild and the guild uses his acc its multi-account.
    A player who leaves and sells his acc means a new owner, which is the same with multi-account ( only that one person uses it, not 100 like multi-acc ). If selling its not possible, then those who leave and give their acc in guild aren't allowed either.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      My friend, all players do that, trust me.
      A difference between a player that quits and leave his acc in guild and the guild uses his acc its multi-account.
      A player who leaves and sells his acc means a new owner, which is the same with multi-account ( only that one person uses it, not 100 like multi-acc ). If selling its not possible, then those who leave and give their acc in guild aren't allowed either.
      I know lol, but if Zebq has a new pilot, think everyone on their server will know. I think number 2 guild will probably report him, well I hope so.

Comment

happens here all the time in 116, our top play gave his acct to another player...he is at 87k...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I know lol, but if Zebq has a new pilot, think everyone on their server will know. I think number 2 guild will probably report him, well I hope so.
          Can report till blue in face, even send in screenshots of xxxx player saying they are really so-so just playing the account...won't matter.

Comment

Due to the nature of this thread, it will now be closed.
            Why people quit unexpectedly, who knows and oh well.
            Players are free to assume all they like in regards to R2 Staff being the players, however, if you can't prove it, it's nothing more than a simple hypothesis.
            A hypothesis will be a hypothesis until sufficient evidence is provided. (Without the scientific part included )
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
            X