punish batle guild spawn area fighthing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punish batle guild spawn area fighthing

I believe guilds must be punished if the let his players figth in the enemy spawn area,it's not fair,don't help the game and just made players mad

Originally posted by ttharas View Post
    I believe guilds must be punished if the let his players figth in the enemy spawn area,it's not fair,don't help the game and just made players mad
    This has been suggested many times, and yet it has been explained, that it's not illegal to spawn kill in Guild battles nor Battle grounds, it's just a matter of perspective. Only thing you can do, is ask the G M of the guild spawn killing, to stop spawn killing. Because spawn killing is an effective strategy in Guild battles, if you have a guild that just doesn't quit going for the ward tower, and you want it finished fast. (Being said, neither i nor my guild spawn kill, or allow it)
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by ttharas View Post
      Go play on A-Games instead.

They have spawn killing rules (the only host with it)

Comment

Spawn area is protected from enemy players in both GB and BG. Nobody breaks any rules by leading their character to borders of spawn area. So insulting other by words while they not begun to insult you by deeds.
        And yes, be happy, locking opponent in spawn area is not optimal tactics, so you have chances to get more reward than you earned.

Comment

do you know what it means battle? lol
          thats not battle if you cant attack the enemy head quarter right? and its not illegal. everyone wanna get quick battle to get higher reward (1000 ins and honors)
          get more players for your guild to increase battle participants, thats my suggestion
          blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

spawn killing isn't the fastest way do win a GB.

any decent Guild shouldn't allow its players to spawn kill although it isn't illegal.

it all depends on the manners of the opposing guild
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

yes i know, but some guild mates so stingy with their hp to attack ward tower -,-
              and its all depends on the attacker want to attack spawn or not, bc if i am in the under attacked side i think i wont ask them to stop -,- its a game and its not illegal in game rules, i dont wanna be a cry baby for that. that what i am telling to say
              ( i was in small guild long ago, hehe we got rid in our spawn. but better make our guild stronger than whinning, now we have respect bc of that)
              blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

Working...
              X