Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Hard and Unfair.

Hi,

I use to love this game, but now it is too hard to power/level up. It is unfair that in the Arena you do not get a chance to beat anybody. I have spent way too much money not to have a strong character. Did I miss a free beta giveaway or something. How did a lot of the members even get to Level 70. It is hard to believe that they reached that level by just playing. What am I doing wrong? I am frustrated.

Key of power is br not lvl u just invest balens on bad areas

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Power levelling is the reason you are weak.

You should be camping at various levels to increase your BR and get to the Honor cap for that level.

(Example: I am staying under 54 for 28 days more to get to 55k+ BR and Imperial Commander rank)
      Server: S321
      Name: Blazer
      Class: Archer
      Level: 64
      BR: 79.5k
      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
        Power levelling is the reason you are weak.

You should be camping at various levels to increase your BR and get to the Honor cap for that level.

(Example: I am staying under 54 for 28 days more to get to 55k+ BR and Imperial Commander rank)
        Yet if you don't power level you be left behind since they're a billion server and each server is dying. It be extremely hard to fin a DT or lych party later on. Unless you got a specific group that will slow lvl with you as well and will not ditch you at all. If you arn't lucky to get a steady party going slow lvling isn't the way to go. You must find a steady party even if it means to power lvl. Otherwise you be one of those people in world chat spamming the **** out of invites and such or spamming guild chat about helping them etc. Also not just that now that the blessing wheel has introduce your power of staying behind has diminished. It won't matter how long you stay behind and build your BR. With the blessing wheel it requires you to have a large Academy building and tons of Kyanite. Everyone will be on 200% buff for now on,and if you arn't high enough lvl your 200% buff will be much weaker than others and you be even more left in the dust since you won't be able to catch up to players who are higher level than you. Lastly, if you are thinking of camping low lvls to build up your HS. Remember at lvl 65+ the gap is huge and it won't matter how much you cap it. You won't catch up to older servers. So overall slow lvling isn't the way to go anymore. You must power lvl and you must build your BR during the way. Only way to not be left behind and stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Yet if you don't power level you be left behind since they're a billion server and each server is dying. It be extremely hard to fin a DT or lych party later on. Unless you got a specific group that will slow lvl with you as well and will not ditch you at all. If you arn't lucky to get a steady party going slow lvling isn't the way to go. You must find a steady party even if it means to power lvl. Otherwise you be one of those people in world chat spamming the **** out of invites and such or spamming guild chat about helping them etc. Also not just that now that the blessing wheel has introduce your power of staying behind has diminished. It won't matter how long you stay behind and build your BR. With the blessing wheel it requires you to have a large Academy building and tons of Kyanite. Everyone will be on 200% buff for now on,and if you arn't high enough lvl your 200% buff will be much weaker than others and you be even more left in the dust since you won't be able to catch up to players who are higher level than you. Lastly, if you are thinking of camping low lvls to build up your HS. Remember at lvl 65+ the gap is huge and it won't matter how much you cap it. You won't catch up to older servers. So overall slow lvling isn't the way to go anymore. You must power lvl and you must build your BR during the way. Only way to not be left behind and stand a chance.
          I have a team that have been levelling as I have (slow) since start of server, we are all in the top 5 on our server.

I'm aware that HS past 65 we will never catch up even if we power level, so I may as well enjoy myself at lower levels and have a bit of fun before I get owned with HS stuns later on
          Server: S321
          Name: Blazer
          Class: Archer
          Level: 64
          BR: 79.5k
          Lord Divine

Comment

thnks for this thread... hehehe i think they should consider having a level bracket on warrior dul so lvl 40 wont fight lvl 50 or 60 and above.. who'll agree with me

Comment

This game is all about Balens, if you don't have any, you're forced to Slow-Level, else you'll be super weak compared to anyone else.

Mostly because you won't have enough cloth for rage, wings, lv.6+ gems, and VIP

And without any of the balen related items... you'll have a hard time of getting high honor rank because most times you're getting killed and lose honor instead.
              And with low honor rank, it means low medal and thus making you even weaker to those with balen and high honor rank.

It's a PAY 2 WIN game.

I still have yet to see any non-casher with 70k+ BR (ones without the above mentions)
              Last edited by anichaos; 09-27-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X