Bloodrune suxx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodrune suxx

this game more unbalance since the new rune systems.. in the beginning the classes played like rock-paper-scissors but now, mages with bloodrunes are the unbeatable one..
    i got hit by bloodrunes 7K bleeding for 8 turns.. and the bloodrune cooldown is 45secs.. and can be used for 3 times.. ***!! no need 3 times! one rune can kill the opponent. 7K bleeding plus hits! you are dead!!!
    and since AI cant use runes, players can kill and plunder higher BR player with blood rune..
    dunno what to do with that damn rune, feels like wanna QUIT the game since i am not a mage lol, remove that damn rune, or any options can make this game balance once more.. thanks

and i need suggestion for me too for what I should do Thanks pals
    blank signature, you dont need to know me

Bring yourself Purify Rune.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Fido View Post
      this game more unbalance since the new rune systems.. in the beginning the classes played like rock-paper-scissors but now, mages with bloodrunes are the unbeatable one..
      i got hit by bloodrunes 7K bleeding for 8 turns.. and the bloodrune cooldown is 45secs.. and can be used for 3 times.. ***!! no need 3 times! one rune can kill the opponent. 7K bleeding plus hits! you are dead!!!
      and since AI cant use runes, players can kill and plunder higher BR player with blood rune..
      dunno what to do with that damn rune, feels like wanna QUIT the game since i am not a mage lol, remove that damn rune, or any options can make this game balance once more.. thanks

and i need suggestion for me too for what I should do Thanks pals
      The Rune you got hit by is probably lv.7 or above (not sure, but lv.10 is 8 turns)

To get the max in this short amount of time (if you didn't invest in any other rune) is Cash only from leveling up with either CW Runestones (with Top 100) or Balens.

The Bloodrune is best for Mages, because they had no real need to level Healing Runes since they already had Heal.

Bloodrune hits Knights the worse, becaue Knights had high HP to begin with.

And even tho Bloodrune targets random, Mages with their AoE can easily wipe out any troops in the way than place Bloodrune on Player.

For players without any way to remove debuff effects... you're basically doomed.

That's why Mages is the easiest class to play to become the strongest, with or without balens.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Bring yourself Purify Rune.
        Easier said than done
        costs 10$ to buy a bag WHEN you get lucky in mystery shop and is a 50% chance. So far got 2 purge runes and no purify, so basically, again mages get OPed.
        aoe (which is fair), HIGH HP HIGH DEF templars, heal and high level blood rune...

I really wonder with mages being OP in BG, archers winni9ng in WB and knights being useless as tanks because of B.W, what are knights usefull for in the game?
        At least let us spend 2000 balens and get both purge and purify rune...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

That's why Mages is the easiest class to play to become the strongest, with or without balens.
          As an archer you should be using that lots of gold and daru you are getting in WB properly, where are you using that, that you even complain against mages which archer is the counter??? LOL very funny, not to mention archers have many direct-to-hero skills (deep freeze, armor piercer) that you shouldn't always aim to kill/wipe troops first but hit the hero with these skills. Or are you referring to pve mage vs pvp archer, you expect pvp archer to win against pve mage? Haha! I understand knights complain about mages coz mage is the knight's counter but archers? Funniest joke really... I guess some archers want easier battles against mages that they want to kill pve mages even them only in pvp.

PS. Bloodrune is only best for mage if it is high level, you all know that rune except brutality is not that easy to upgrade (of course not with balens).
          Last edited by MaccteN001; 09-27-2013, 07:19 PM.
          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
            As an archer you should be using that lots of gold and daru you are getting in WB properly, where are you using that, that you even complain against mages which archer is the counter??? LOL very funny, not to mention archers have many direct-to-hero skills (deep freeze, armor piercer) that you shouldn't always aim to kill/wipe troops first but hit the hero with these skills. Or are you referring to pve mage vs pvp archer, you expect pvp archer to win against pve mage? Haha! I understand knights complain about mages coz mage is the knight's counter but archers? Funniest joke really... I guess some archers want easier battles against mages that they want to kill pve mages even them only in pvp.

PS. Bloodrune is only best for mage if it is high level, you all know that rune except brutality is not that easy to upgrade (of course not with balens).
            Did you play an Archer without Cash? Try that first than come back to comment.
            (means no wing, no lv.6+ gems)

Also, Deep Freeze and Armor Piercer doesn't work that well unless you're in PvE set, and even than, you'll start out with like 0~15 rage (if you had 0~3 piece of clothing and/or didn't upgrade any clothing) (cause you can obtain clothing from events)

Go ahead and fight a mage with no clothing or 3 lv.1 clothing and in PvE set, you'll see what it's like.

BTW, no where in my "quoted" post said anything about archers.
            Or are you trying to say Archer should be the "easiest class to play to become the strongest, with or without balens."
            Last edited by anichaos; 09-27-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
              wow, what level are you?
              blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

This game is unbalanced like this since it start. You either keep playing with cash or quit.
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                  This game is unbalanced like this since it start. You either keep playing with cash or quit.
                  playing with no cash and am not quiting :S

Comment

lvl 7 blood rune atm and yes i love to hit knights with it .. but my main problem now i kill too fast the templars so i need to wait 7-8 sec till i can fire it (

Comment

Working...
                    X