Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Best lv to farm honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lv to farm honor

Hi all !
    I want to ask u guys what its best lv to farm for honor cus we all know starting lv 60 in bg holy seal its very important ...u can be a weak ppl but with those 3 turns of stun u will easy

you already are 60+ at 64 would be best,max hs go in 55-59 bgg kill high honor rank people using hs

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      you already are 60+ at 64 would be best,max hs go in 55-59 bgg kill high honor rank people using hs
      think you mean 55-64 BG.

Comment

Now u only can farm at 64v in 55-64 bg
        The best barket for honor farm is 50-59 and in this time make 50 pve set. But as u show u dont take our sugestions seriusly so...good luck

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
          think you mean 55-64 BG.
          ops yeah i did lol

Comment

level 54 max honor rank is Imperial
            you need level 56 to get Lord Divine

It's actually better to farm in 50~59 bracket, because once you have lv.10 Holy Seal, no one can stun, and rarely do anyone use stun because they don't work 90% of the times.

As for BR range, it's best to have 50k+ BR in 59s, and 60k+ in 64s.

Also, be aware there are some high BR players in 64+ bracket but have low honor rank, meaning if you're not super strong, you might lose honor. (and most of these guys have high HS)

But... I guess OP is level 60+ (judging by his sig and comment about level 60)

If you can, try slow leveling to obtain as high stat as you can so you can with stand up to 3 round stuns.
            (or you can fast level to get exp and dump them into HS and get it to max, level 22 for 64 I think)

Not sure tho, some ppls and in BGs are talking about some sort of HS change where it only stun 1~2 turns regardless of what each player's HS level is.
            Last edited by anichaos; 09-27-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

pretty much your only chance for consistent honor farming now is the 55-64 BG. Get HS as high as possible, 22 ideally. Once you hit 65 you'll never catch up to some of the lvl 68-69 monsters that have been camped out there for months.

Comment

54~59 is best place to farm for Lord Divine

Comment

Technically, the lower the level the easier it is to farm Honor. Low level people tend to have low BR, so with a good character, you can easily dominate every Battleground you get in. I used to do Battlegrounds in my 35 Mage with a 35 PvP set, and no one was even able to kill me (not even cashers) since they all rushed. If you can't do that, then slow down and max your stats before doing Battlegrounds.
                  Everything is to blame...
                  On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                    Technically, the lower the level the easier it is to farm Honor. Low level people tend to have low BR, so with a good character, you can easily dominate every Battleground you get in. I used to do Battlegrounds in my 35 Mage with a 35 PvP set, and no one was even able to kill me (not even cashers) since they all rushed. If you can't do that, then slow down and max your stats before doing Battlegrounds.
                    +1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                      don't forget about honor rank cap.

you can't obtain lord divine until after level 55.

so it's best to spend most of your time and resources after level 55 to get the best results.

Comment

lvl 59 is the best place to farm honor since u have no cap, hs is maxed for the 50-59 bracket u get max academy possible for the bracket, ur sylph can get some extra points if u get it till 59 also

Comment

Working...
                        X