Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea about when new patch will come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Idea about when new patch will come?

ya i know this is too soon to ask as the latest patch just came, well m just curious to know when it will come, may be by December ?
    just curious
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Well considering how slow and lazy R2 is, maybe a month or two.

Comment

I guess something aRound hallowen

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

november/december most likely

Comment

Oct/Nov I would say. December seems too long. It's only lik ea 2-3month span of updates now. In Nov it be around 3 months.

Comment

Hope that HOMESTEAD get unlock :P
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i read somewhere... please dont quote me... but in china the 2.0 release was about 4 months after 1.66

Comment

Its not for sure but more likely middle/end of november / start of december ( not later, not earlier ).
                If in 2.0 its gonna be added all that I saw, then it won't be here till november/december.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                  i read somewhere... please dont quote me... but in china the 2.0 release was about 4 months after 1.66
                  yep it was 4-5 months later but knowing r2 they can end up ading months later

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yep it was 4-5 months later but knowing r2 they can end up ading months later
                    Ehhone big diff is, china must make this patches,this is something new. R2 add here something what is allready exist. So 4 months betwen patches in china have nothing to do here, on r2 wartune

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Ehhone big diff is, china must make this patches,this is something new. R2 add here something what is allready exist. So 4 months betwen patches in china have nothing to do here, on r2 wartune
                      r2 are lazy on updating patches xD so better long and full patch then short wait and half patch ;o

Comment

Probably around 2 months.

Comment

My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
                          2. the whole world map changes
                          3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                          Server: s14 kabam
                          Class: Knight
                          Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
                            My guess on what,s new and what ive seen.

Next patch is 2.00

1. Homestead = auction house
                            2. the whole world map changes
                            3. new mounts new clothing my guess.

Thats all i know soo far.
                            homestead was supposed to come in earlier patched i believe so puting in 2.0 nah they aint doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                              i read somewhere... please don't quote me... but in china the 2.0 release was about 4 months after 1.66
                              yup china servers are way ahead, r2 is just translating the chines version, i guess, but ya R2 is going really great , thumbs up for r2

Comment

Working...
                              X