Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks

If you guys caped the talents why cant you guys cap the tanks as in lvl 1-5 6-9 10-12 and 13 for the balen users its not hard to kill a predator but when there a hole team of predators the only way you can kill it with a lvl 5-9 tank is if you get lucky and the laser spawns next to you i think caping the tanks would make the game a hole lot better

thanks newzealand s94 galbury hold

p.s i know ive been put on your guys blacklist for not paying the money i owe but you guys should consider this

thanx again

peace out yall

preadator for balens?please go and kill your dumb sugestion not even reading =.=

Comment

Originally posted by R228491126 View Post
      If you guys caped the talents why cant you guys cap the tanks as in lvl 1-5 6-9 10-12 and 13 for the balen users its not hard to kill a predator but when there a hole team of predators the only way you can kill it with a lvl 5-9 tank is if you get lucky and the laser spawns next to you i think caping the tanks would make the game a hole lot better

thanks newzealand s94 galbury hold

p.s i know ive been put on your guys blacklist for not paying the money i owe but you guys should consider this

thanx again

peace out yall
      Well if you have then little tank, then yes it's hard ._.
      But you can do decent damage on the higher up tanks if you use laser and some other stuff like that stun thing. And the people who spent money on the tanks really didn't have a good advantage to it.

@Zereff, there are some people who still pay to get predator and that did before. I think this is a cool suggestion for the levels of the tank like bg, but wouldn't really effect me if it didn't happen. Not a dumb suggestion. Seriously..
      Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 09-27-2013, 04:06 PM.
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Yeah there's a lot of tweaking to do. Its pretty much impossible if you're just starting on an server that's been out for a couple months, or at least you'll have to endure weeks of humiliation.
        Not to mention the combat system itself is quite flawed.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

if this were to happen, people wouldn't have any reason to buy the predator tanks since they will be matched only against other predators. The reason some buy it is to have an advantage in tanks. I understand the reason you asked this but that would mean less balens spent so...no, I doubt it will ever happen

Comment

could match the Tank Trail by Tank Type if you want... would be a better suggestion than the Tech level.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              could match the Tank Trail by Tank Type if you want... would be a better suggestion than the Tech level.
              no one would buy the tanks with balens then, since they will be faced with same tanks but with higher levels.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                no one would buy the tanks with balens then, since they will be faced with same tanks but with higher levels.
                Wait, we're talking about Tank level or Tech level (points)

Since you still need 900+ Tech Level to purchase the Tank with balen, you can't buy the Tank at Tech level 1.

If you match by Tank level, it still won't make much difference, it just separates new players and old players into different brackets.
                (or those that get exp for playing Tank)

I think you still get Tech level even if you don't play the Tank for exp, so you can still buy higher level Tank anyways even with like Tank level 1...
                (so this doesn't solve OP's suggestion for matching into players with higher level tanks)
                (plus... how are you going to deal with Teams? what if they all have different Tank Level and Tank Types?)

There's no real way to solve this, all you can do is try and play every day to get exp than unlock the higher level tanks.

Basically older players will always have the higher edge, because they gotten more exp from playing longer.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Wait, we're talking about Tank level or Tech level (points)

Since you still need 900+ Tech Level to purchase the Tank with balen, you can't buy the Tank at Tech level 1.
                  there's difference with Tank level and tech level? o_O

what i meant is this: player A played without balens, and he got his predator at lvl 13. Player B got 900(is this the correct number?) tech point and bought his predator. Now if they are faced with each other because the match is based on tank type, which one has the advantage? Surely beats the purpose of buying tanks, no?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The worst event ever seen.... even not related to the story of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      there's difference with Tank level and tech level? o_O

what i meant is this: player A played without balens, and he got his predator at lvl 13. Player B got 900(is this the correct number?) tech point and bought his predator. Now if they are faced with each other because the match is based on tank type, which one has the advantage? Surely beats the purpose of buying tanks, no?
                      Yea,

Tank Level is those you gain from 200 EXP (per day/play)

Tech Level is the one you need before you can purchase the higher type Tanks.

Predators need about 900-something, Tech Level before you can buy it. (you can buy it even if you haven't reach Tank Level 13 to unlock it)

Comment

Working...
                      X