Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Split the brackets properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Wow either this forum is full of trolls or retards.

All that would change this way is that you won't have to leave the bg after you see that you're in the wrong bracket.

And to people that keep mentioning the old format, that's the dumbest argument ever. Hey, let's not fix a broken system just because it was even worse before. Brilliant.
    You say it's the dumbest, and yet i bet you didn't play in those battlegrounds huh? and you say not fix a broken system? well they have been repeatedly "fixing" this broken system, just for people like you to come and whine for there to be another set of brackets to be put into place. And when those get put into place, another bracket will be wanted. So yes, i will use the argument of the old format
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

the best solution is to just remove the honor loss when dying altogether and adjust the honor amount required to attain LD and make everyone's honor pts decrease daily by a certain amt so that they'll b motivated to go bg to earn it back. This way low lvl newbs will just dryad bomb ppl to get their kills without worrying about losing honor and strong players just have to watch who they kill. pretty much fair to the non cashers this way. VIP users won't get the daily loss of honor so they can keep their LD as long as they're vip even if they dun go BG. Although the honor loss amount should probably be tied to a char's lvl or strength so as to compensate for the weaker ones who might need to die countless times b4 getting a kill from experiencing net honor loss despite going to bg daily.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        You say it's the dumbest, and yet i bet you didn't play in those battlegrounds huh? and you say not fix a broken system? well they have been repeatedly "fixing" this broken system, just for people like you to come and whine for there to be another set of brackets to be put into place. And when those get put into place, another bracket will be wanted. So yes, i will use the argument of the old format
        I completely agree with this everybody complaining instead of being happy it isn't like in the old days where you would be farmed from lvl 40 till who knows what lvl. Now you get farmed for how long 4 lvls max.

Stop being cry babies and grow stronger or quit if you can't take it!!!!

Comment

Wow. You call people retard because you want to fix something which is something very small and hardly an issue to others and your suggestion of BG makes BG worse to farm honor.
          Overlapping levels makes it better because, for example, a level 50 player is just farmed in 50-59 or even in 50-55 most of times but has better chance in killing if it was 45-54. Example makes sense?
          The fact that there are players below 50 in a 45-54 bg just demonstrates how broken that is, because it is completely unfair for them to be fighting against templars+stun and losing to players with much lower BR just because they are 1 level higher. Hell, let's bring back the old system so that a poor level 70 with 40k br can get some honor, too?

No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.
          Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-02-2013, 09:38 AM.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

The fact that there are players below 50 in a 45-54 bg just demonstrates how broken that is, because it is completely unfair for them to be fighting against templars+stun and losing to players with much lower BR just because they are 1 level higher. Hell, let's bring back the old system so that a poor level 70 with 40k br can get some honor, too?

No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.
            Whole point of BG is farming honor and current system makes it possible to do so at all levels and not just at top level of cap.
            You say below 50 in 45-54 is unfair but there are dryads and also HP loss of winner.
            Why does everyone see only one starting fight and not see that you have to fight for whole 25 mins?
            IMO old system is worse because higher ranks is very hard to hold or get at lower levels due to insane honor loss.
            They are making farming honor easier and reach higher ranks at low levels with every new BG patch for VIPS and non-VIPs.

Comment

[QUOTE=No I haven't, how does that change anything? All I'm saying is that I don't see a way in which what I'm proposing is worse than what we currently have, and that it's basically the same thing minus the frustration factor. For most players this means they don't have to leave bg and wait 5 minutes to re-enter in like 25% cases, which is quite a pointless obstacle.[/QUOTE]

The reason why your proposing is worse is because is only from the weaker people's view in bg, the ones that are getting destroyed often. But stronger people which usually have a higher rank tries to avoid people with lower ranks as much as possible because if they for example kills the weaker player 5 times, and then that player kills him once, he actually loses more honor than he gains. Finding people with the same rank as you or higher is not to hard in 45-54 bg, but if the people that are really strong for their level(so they got a high rank as well) are playing in 45-49 bg , then 98-99% of the people he finds are those from which he gets 10 honor per win, kill a few, and after they dryad he losses 400 . So no, this would be a nightmare for strong people for their level

Comment

@do7.RiV: If you want the change so much, why not detail us the BG system you would have wanted? Oh, I forgot, no one cares. However, you can try talking to the Chineses, they'll listen, in time, like, when they actually care.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

The reason why your proposing is worse is because is only from the weaker people's view in bg, the ones that are getting destroyed often. But stronger people which usually have a higher rank tries to avoid people with lower ranks as much as possible because if they for example kills the weaker player 5 times, and then that player kills him once, he actually loses more honor than he gains. Finding people with the same rank as you or higher is not to hard in 45-54 bg, but if the people that are really strong for their level(so they got a high rank as well) are playing in 45-49 bg , then 98-99% of the people he finds are those from which he gets 10 honor per win, kill a few, and after they dryad he losses 400 . So no, this would be a nightmare for strong people for their level
                  So false, next bracket has higher average br, whereas honor barely changes. A 60-65k br player at 59 might easily have IC rank, whereas 60-64 bg has plenty of people with this BR and not even elite crusader. So yeah that 59 player should go fight those knight crusaders and lose 400 honor per death? Good joke sir.

@do7.RiV: If you want the change so much, why not detail us the BG system you would have wanted? Oh, I forgot, no one cares. However, you can try talking to the Chineses, they'll listen, in time, like, when they actually care.
                  If you don't care, then GTFO of suggestions forums, because that's clearly what its for.

Comment

So false, next bracket has higher average br, whereas honor barely changes. A 60-65k br player at 59 might easily have IC rank, whereas 60-64 bg has plenty of people with this BR and not even elite crusader. So yeah that 59 player should go fight those knight crusaders and lose 400 honor per death? Good joke sir.

If you don't care, then GTFO of suggestions forums, because that's clearly what its for.
                    You prob should try the BG when it first started where there's no level bracket. Would be fun to see you QQing more that lv80 killing you all day long. You either get stronger, or don't ever enter BG.

Comment

You prob should try the BG when it first started where there's no level bracket. Would be fun to see you QQing more that lv80 killing you all day long. You either get stronger, or don't ever enter BG.
                      Holy **** can you **** about the 40-80 bg already, its completely irrelevant to this discussion.

So far there hasn't been a single reasonable counter argument, but keep them coming.

Comment

No comment. Men we understand u cant play like u want on this game and make big theard here...i must disapoint u, on china wt version barkets are same like here. So gtfu and other things keep for yourself or friends
                        Dont like bg,dont enter. Dont like game? Dont play. We will miss u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You completely ignored the point. why does lvl 59 have to fight? He is not forced to fight as soon as he joins BG. Leave and join 50-59 BG and farm honor there. You made a suggestion which has more cons than pros.
                          Other than brackets, you haven't suggested anything which will remove the cons (check previous posts).

Comment

You completely ignored the point. why does lvl 59 have to fight? He is not forced to fight as soon as he joins BG. Leave and join 50-59 BG and farm honor there. You made a suggestion which has more cons than pros.
                            Other than brackets, you haven't suggested anything which will remove the cons (check previous posts).
                            And there you have it, leave the bg and join a different one. Why should you have to do that in the first place, why not have the system place you in 55-59 from the start?!?

Comment

Holy **** can you **** about the 40-80 bg already, its completely irrelevant to this discussion.

So far there hasn't been a single reasonable counter argument, but keep them coming.
                              You're just weak so stop barking and crying about BG. Such a baby

Comment

And there you have it, leave the bg and join a different one. Why should you have to do that in the first place, why not have the system place you in 55-59 from the start?!?
                                Re-read the whole pointless thread you started where all cons of 55-59 are stated. Don't bother replying if you can't read. You clearly want to just argue with people here.

Comment

Working...
                                X