Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Map for Tank and Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map for Tank and Battleground

Hi

really we need new map for bg and tank , need new thing

+1 to this suggestion.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Since it's tanks...give us an urban environment map skin and we'll love you. Buildings instead of trees, roads and sidewalks instead of grass and dirt, lights at the intersections. Make it happen, R2.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        Since it's tanks...give us an urban environment map skin and we'll love you. Buildings instead of trees, roads and sidewalks instead of grass and dirt, lights at the intersections. Make it happen, R2.

oooh yeah!!! that would be awesome!!!!! +1 million!
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

hahaha then we will come to play only tank
          ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
          when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Yes!! Bg and tanks with new maps would be awesome *^* Give us Apache Helicopters at lvl 10 tank.
            Riding Unicorns.....♥Likeaboss

Comment

Originally posted by Aya_Bluerose69 View Post
              Yes!! Bg and tanks with new maps would be awesome *^* Give us Apache Helicopters at lvl 10 tank.
              Too far, Aya. Bring it back to maps. But that makes me think...when will higher-level tanks be released? Guess there's nothing to do but keep leveling up in the meantime.

Comment

+1 I like this idea, it would make tank battle more interesting, having same old map is boring, same goes for BG

Comment

Someone suggested a while back to use the Guild Battle's map, than I suggested to open up the center so it's not a big circle.
                  Than add in 10 vs 10 or 15 vs 15 Tank War

This basically is a larger map similar to the original Tank map.

I would like to suggest it further...

Leave the Towers there (you can remove the ward)

And have each Team able to capture Towers to gain Team Points

Capture style is the same as how you pick up PowerUps or Clicking on Tower when it's neutral.
                  (you don't get the tower after you kill other Tanks, you have to go ontop of the tower and complete the casting bar, if you're attacked while channeling casting bar, it will be disrupted just like when you try to pick up PowerUps.)
                  Last edited by anichaos; 10-08-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Someone suggested a while back to use the Guild Battle's map, than I suggested to open up the center so it's not a big circle.
                    Than add in 10 vs 10 or 15 vs 15 Tank War

This basically is a larger map similar to the original Tank map.

I would like to suggest it further...

Leave the Towers there (you can remove the ward)

And have each Team able to capture Towers to gain Team Points

Capture style is the same as how you pick up PowerUps or Clicking on Tower when it's neutral.
                    (you don't get the tower after you kill other Tanks, you have to go ontop of the tower and complete the casting bar, if you're attacked while channeling casting bar, it will be disrupted just like when you try to pick up PowerUps.)
                    nice idea xD

Comment

I the only one who finds it interesting in tanks there's a blocked "2" key attack button? Like they may have planned on letting us use 2 weapons or attacks? Also that the map has a name, which may hint at other maps being introduced

Comment

If tanks got new maps, I'd actually play them instead of waiting after BG and doing the last 5 minutes lol
                        Server356
                        Character: Melina
                        Class: Mage
                        Guild: xMAyHEMx
                        Titles: Balenor's #1 GM, Most Honorable, Balenor's Sweetheart, Top Mage

Comment

Working...
                        X