Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes

Hello there

It's been long time trying to get other than small runes... I find it very unfair to not able to learn other runes... if we can convert to a learn runes will be cool

Like if I want to have Chaos runes need let say 500 small runes... well on that I will let you think on that

hope to see and improvement

even healing learn rune is impossible to get... maybe 5 to 8 times I made 1st but still no learning runes it's become irritating

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
    Hello there

It's been long time trying to get other than small runes... I find it very unfair to not able to learn other runes... if we can convert to a learn runes will be cool

Like if I want to have Chaos runes need let say 500 small runes... well on that I will let you think on that

hope to see and improvement

even healing learn rune is impossible to get... maybe 5 to 8 times I made 1st but still no learning runes it's become irritating
    They should just make it auto unlock like Brutality rune (or exchange-able with runestones)

Anyone that already have the Healing and Blood Rune... getting it from the Victory Chest is worse than getting the Failure Chest.

Because who wants 5 Runestone for winning when Failure gives you at least 7...

Comment

ya you are right... but still there nothing happen

Comment

Working...
      X