Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

some chic in a cheerleading uniform with her big ♥♥♥♥ hanging out said I wont be seeing much of my girlfriend 18+ only so I clicked it and here I am
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-02-2013, 06:24 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Mine said "Male 18+ Gamers Only, We Need Men For What We Want!"

Comment

Here's a list:
      http://www.moat.com/search/results?brand=wartune
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Those Ads actually used to be Official Ads until this year's May when R2 was told to remove them.

R2 is still in the process to remove all those Ads from the internet... LOL

Comment

Oh really, I thought they were from other "shady" publishers, like game321 (btw is that even in crossrealm with us?)
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

hahaha well have fun with that since most "ladies" here are in drag xD
            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

damn those pixels ladies t*ts.. wahahaha thx alot RIV, u made my day lol

Comment

Why have I not seen the half naked dual wielding dude in game? Bah, it's not like any of the ads is accurate...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Why have I not seen the half naked dual wielding dude in game? Bah, it's not like any of the ads is accurate...
                  well that would be great, but we tho have female mages to look after :P
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                  X