No balen spending week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No balen spending week

I thought Kixeye is the worst gaming company which I have come across while playin battle pirates.. but R2 has beaten them hands down. Over ther atleast they extend event time, there are Community managers apart from Moderators who respond to irate customers.

R2 on the other hand dont bother to respond but cunningly updates the threads removing the date stamp. Even though moderators keep track of every thread , response posted on forums. One of the moderator(who I dont think are R2 employees) posted that they wud get an update AFTER THE TIME WAS OVER, seriously .. *** cant u see the threads posted past 2 days . I agree every company needs to make profits but ther is also a moral responsibility towards its customer's coiners or non coiner they shud be one and the same. Lot of non coiners, ppl who coin a lil and ppl who spend ♥♥♥♥ load of money on online games depend on each other.

Having said that Companies like R2 protect themselves with their T&C, so legal action against such companies boils down to NIL, a frustrated customer cant do ♥♥♥♥ through the LAW. Such companies take their customers for granted. As online gaming is on the boom , I strongly support new laws for Online gaming companies which doesn't allow them to get away easily off the hook.

Anyways so how shud companies like this be punished ( may be its a strong word) . Have a NON COINING week to teach them a LESSON.

PS: We need couple of community managers here on board who are actual R2 employees and who atleast RESPOND on time.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 04:52 AM.

Yes stop spending for a week and then resume spending after that. I'm thoroughly convinced that this will teach them a valuable lesson.
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
    Frostie
    Mage
    VictisHNR

Comment

Why stop there? I'd report this to the police if I were you. Get a lawyer too, just in case!

That will teach them to mess with you!
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

2nd deadline gone .. guess this threads needs a BUMP!! .. DNT SPEND UR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          Yes stop spending for a week and then resume spending after that. I'm thoroughly convinced that this will teach them a valuable lesson.
          All players no spend for 2 months, i'm sure they will learn more
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I've been reading that alot, yet people that promises and/or claims that they will stop spending are the ones that will spend at next WB, literally.
            East coast archer.

Comment

The people who threaten to stop spending are the HUGE cashers who spend 500$+ a week, at least on my server.

Comment

I wish i can convince people on my server to do this, but with the heavy competition between top 3 guilds it seems unlikely. Anyway, im supporting this movement.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

may the cashers stop cashing LOL too bad they wont cause they want no.1 place -_-

Comment

Guys we should all know by now this is how R2 plays out. They pull these "bugs" "glitches" "unseen circumstances" only when they know some big cash event is coming up. Examples are as follows. Keep in mind these are just very few examples there are tons more schemes they play out. Such as not releasing event notes early so we are forced to gamble with our items. Meaning should we save this or that for monthly events.

Auction house-Was suppose to be released when the game came out last year.

Reason for not releasing it: "bugs that needed to be fixed" put on the "coming soon" list.

Real reason for not releasing it:
                    Want us to pay full price for everything until they feel the time is okay to release the AH. Which probably means when they milk enough from us.

Pay to consume events- Having a pay to consume event days after recharging events. So you are forced to pay double prices. Then shortly after holding sale events so you pay even more.

Hall of fame rewards- Hall of fame rewards put on delay due to "unseen circumstances"

Reason they gave-
                    Unseen circumstances

Real reason they don't give rewards out: Tailoring event is right after. They want us to pay for full price for that event before being handed out wings. They don't want us to get cheaper upgrades.

So overall don't expect hall of fame rewards to come out until the 8th the earliest.

Comment

Real reason they don't give rewards out: Tailoring event is right after. They want us to pay for full price for that event before being handed out wings. They don't want us to get cheaper upgrades.

THAT right there is the reason. Everything with R2 is about getting as much money out of the poor dumb whales willing to give it (per R2 CEO).
                      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R24320069 View Post

I thought Kixeye is the worst gaming company which I have come across while playin battle pirates.. but R2 has beaten them hands down. Over ther atleast they extend event time, there are Community managers apart from Moderators who respond to irate customers.

R2 on the other hand dont bother to respond but cunningly updates the threads removing the date stamp. Even though moderators keep track of every thread , response posted on forums. One of the moderator(who I dont think are R2 employees) posted that they wud get an update AFTER THE TIME WAS OVER, seriously .. *** cant u see the threads posted past 2 days . I agree every company needs to make profits but ther is also a moral responsibility towards its customer's coiners or non coiner they shud be one and the same. Lot of non coiners, ppl who coin a lil and ppl who spend ♥♥♥♥ load of money on online games depend on each other.

Having said that Companies like R2 protect themselves with their T&C, so legal action against such companies boils down to NIL, a frustrated customer cant do ♥♥♥♥ through the LAW. Such companies take their customers for granted. As online gaming is on the boom , I strongly support new laws for Online gaming companies which doesn't allow them to get away easily off the hook.

Anyways so how shud companies like this be punished ( may be its a strong word) . Have a NON COINING week to teach them a LESSON.

PS: We need couple of community managers here on board who are actual R2 employees and who atleast RESPOND on time.
                        Aye, i'm no R2 Employee, i do however have my contacts with R2 Employee's
                        R2 is a company, they run a bussiness, so yes. They probably want a profit at the end of the year.
                        If they do not run a profit then they will have to limit funds to their games, so fewer servers, lower performance, fewer man working on the game. Etc etc.
                        Yes, R2 has their TOS to protect themselves, mostly against stuff they cannot fully help them selves anyway.

Also if you want law's for companies like R2 you should talk to the Chinese government since they are established there.
                        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        So overall don't expect hall of fame rewards to come out until the 8th the earliest.
                        I dont think they will come out before the 8th because the dev's dont work on the weekends, and they need to sort out this mess.

Comment

The thing is kage R2 lied to us twice. They even did give an ETA of the delay as well. The first lie was 3 days from the ending of the event. Then the second lie was 2 days delay at most. They are delaying it for the tailor event going on right now. There is no mess. The "mess" is they don't want us to have cheaper wing upgrades while the event is going on. So they will not give out rewards until the tailor event is over.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Guys we should all know by now this is how R2 plays out. They pull these "bugs" "glitches" "unseen circumstances" only when they know some big cash event is coming up. Examples are as follows. Keep in mind these are just very few examples there are tons more schemes they play out. Such as not releasing event notes early so we are forced to gamble with our items. Meaning should we save this or that for monthly events.

Auction house-Was suppose to be released when the game came out last year.

Reason for not releasing it: "bugs that needed to be fixed" put on the "coming soon" list.

Real reason for not releasing it:
                            Want us to pay full price for everything until they feel the time is okay to release the AH. Which probably means when they milk enough from us.

Pay to consume events- Having a pay to consume event days after recharging events. So you are forced to pay double prices. Then shortly after holding sale events so you pay even more.

Hall of fame rewards- Hall of fame rewards put on delay due to "unseen circumstances"

Reason they gave-
                            Unseen circumstances

I so have to agree with you on this.
                            +infinite
                            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                            IGN: Mary Magdalene
                            Class: Mage
                            LVL: 44
                            BR: 1194
                            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

I will be suggesting to them to extend the clothing event, no clue if they will honor the request, but can atleast try it.
                              And indeed, they did extend the ETA by 5 days since they hoped to have it sorted by then, and sadly they didnt.

Comment

Working...
                              X