tank knights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank knights...

guys.. are those knights with tank skill set can still do good during WB's?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tank skill set.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1740318

or the one with maxed DD and EDD still got alot of profits out of WB...

dont have balens to spend for dual skill set..

+

oh im also using 50 leg set...

use edd along with critical astro u will make lots of gold in wb.......around 500k-1m

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
      use edd along with critical astro u will make lots of gold in wb.......around 500k-1m
      so how much earns will i loss after i reset my char skills?.. im planning to change tank skills for moon nm

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
        so how much earns will i loss after i reset my char skills?.. im planning to change tank skills for moon nm

but the thing that bugs me how much profit i will loss after changing my skills

Comment

skill tree work both wb n moon nm for level 64 knight

heart of rage-2,combat master-3,intercept-2
          slasher-4,us-3,dd-1,whril-2,edd-1,
          argon-3,shadow-3,tenacity-2,apollo-1
          divine-2,enhanced block-2,reverse damage-1

wb i use ..s+us+dd+edd

moon nm--s+us+argon+dd+apollo sheild

Comment

so apollo lvl 1 still good?

oh by the way.. im using afk mode during WB with only slasher, dd, edd
            Last edited by BorrDeSiraUlo; 10-03-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

If yo uarn't getting double skills and you want to go the tank and sorta dps route then you should.

-max the full bottom tree you need apollo lvl 2 no matter what. With out max apollo then you arn't being a good tank.
              -Then procede to max out your slashers and Delphic(not enhance) followed by WW.

For being a tank and a bit of a dps knight with out any dps tree as well you will need those skills i listed more than anything else. You won't be able to get EDD at all nor interception. You rather get more dmg from your slashers as well as regular delphic and WW. That to me is the best skill set up for a non casher knight.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                If yo uarn't getting double skills and you want to go the tank and sorta dps route then you should.

-max the full bottom tree you need apollo lvl 2 no matter what. With out max apollo then you arn't being a good tank.
                -Then procede to max out your slashers and Delphic(not enhance) followed by WW.

For being a tank and a bit of a dps knight with out any dps tree as well you will need those skills i listed more than anything else. You won't be able to get EDD at all nor interception. You rather get more dmg from your slashers as well as regular delphic and WW. That to me is the best skill set up for a non casher knight.
                is it advisable to be a tank knight as a non casher?

because i already changed my skills and found out that its very very hard to kill at BG? and also maybe it will drastically reduced my gold and daru earns during wb?

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
                  is it advisable to be a tank knight as a non casher?

because i already changed my skills and found out that its very very hard to kill at BG? and also maybe it will drastically reduced my gold and daru earns during wb?
                  Knights arn't suppose to be top dps in WB. That's archer job. Knights are suppose to be tanks that hit decently hard as well. No matter what if you plan on playing pve you need to be more or less a tank knight. You need the full bottom tree maxed bc you need max apollo. With out apollo you won't be passing many mps and no one going take a knight with lvl 1 apollo or no apollo. For non cashers your main dps will come from your slashers and your first delphic. WW will be left at 3 I believe in the end. Think you can max it though by 80. Other than that though it's highly advisable you get the double tree. That's if you plan on wanting to do really well in WB. If you don't care about getting tons of gold/daru at WB then no real need. You still be earning a lot just won't be earning tons like archers and mages.

Comment

Working...
                  X