Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall Of Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Of Heroes

Despite the fact that my attempts at normal dungeon is 0/1 I can further assist anyone who attempts is 1/1, you know that nothing can get, but I can offer assistance (dungeons chapter 1 and 2), why is not in the dungeons event ? I wanted to help someone and that there are no opportunities to help, because you can not come in now if someone has attempts 0/1.

The tasks of daily does not take too much time for some jobs you just have to be in play at a certain time, then there is already too much what to do in the game,
    So I think it's wise to be allowed to help in dungeon event (spire and tok).

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Despite the fact that my attempts at normal dungeon is 0/1 I can further assist anyone who attempts is 1/1, you know that nothing can get, but I can offer assistance (dungeons chapter 1 and 2), why is not in the dungeons event ? I wanted to help someone and that there are no opportunities to help, because you can not come in now if someone has attempts 0/1.

The tasks of daily does not take too much time for some jobs you just have to be in play at a certain time, then there is already too much what to do in the game,
    So I think it's wise to be allowed to help in dungeon event (spire and tok).
    Multi att for tok/spire? No. This is good formuła. Get good regular team,run with friends and get rewards from it. I like help on mpd after my att but dont like same idea for tok/spire

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
    X